What's new

Godrej Shaving cream menthol mist

This cream is awesome can really unblock your nose and freeze your face the scent is medicinal due to menthol good razor glide and moisturizing
too bad the hypermarket dont stock these any more hopefully ill find the supplier wonderful shaving cram from india

Godrej is a shaving cream that is always accompanied by words of great, fantastic, luxurious, no matter if it is Godrej Lime, Menthol, or regular. I have all the soaps and creams that I can handle at this time, but Godrej know that I have my eye on you!

Godrej creams are great. Also, I also loved every indian creams I have tried so far, Godrej, Old Spice, and Palmolive. :)

How would you describe the lather? Fluffy or creamy? Because my last Indian cream was a disaster.

Godrej is awesome. If you are getting lather that is too fluffy, just add more cream to your lather. They say about an almond sized dollap, but I always use a bit more. I stopped being stingy with soap and cream a long time ago.

I really like GODREJ shaving creams. They all smell good, create a lot of lather, and certainly help the blades GLIDE accross the face. Leaves your skin soft, not dry. I wish that they would develop additional fragnances. Highly recommended! Incredible value for price. I get mine at West Coast Shaving. Enjoy!

I get my supply from the Indian grocery stores here in Malaysia. It's definitely cooler than the Prosaro green soap and cream. Not as slick. But easy to lather up and provides a good cushion. For USD 0.50 it's a steal. I use it on warm days as the cooling effect is really nice. And the face stays cool even 15 mins after I'm done shaving.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

It’s very easy to lather and is it ever cold. I find the scent pairs well with Aqua Velva Ice Blue.

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never been able to get this to lather the way I'd like. I may be using too much cream. Have had some decent shaves with it but the lather isn't where I'd like it to be until the 2nd pass. Of course YMMV. I do like the menthol hit it provides. I just haven't fallen in love with this one like I have others.

Top Bottom