What's new

Godrej 'Menthol Mist'

Top cream that Menthol mist!!!... Works fantastically as part of a superlather with Proraso shave soap! And finished off with some 444 ASB for that little extra kick!

My source for Proraso (C.O. Bigelow, actually) is my local Bath & Body Works, although there's a place in Cary called Opulence of Southern Pines that carries most of the Proraso line. Great cream! They have other shaving stuff (Musgo, Edwin Jagger, and Castle Forbes) too. They have an online presence, but not a great one.

As far as Godrej, there's an Indian market in Durham on NC 54 called Around the World Market that's my source for all three scents (Menthol Mist, Fresh Lime and Rich Foam) for $2.99/tube. They also carry cheap ($0.99) Hero alum blocks, Dettol SC, and a small and ever-changing selection of DE blades. So far, I've found Treet SS, German Wilkinsons and Gillette 7 O'Clock (black) blades there, although never more than one kind at a time.

I found out about both of these places in the NC forum, just cruising the old posts. That's also where I found out about Morgan Imports in Durham, where I picked up an Omega Pro 49 boar brush for $12. They carry Omega cream (an almost-Proraso-clone in a tub for around $12) as well.

If you're ever planning to be in the area, give me a PM and I'll show you the local shaving hotspots.

I definitely need to go over there one day! I'm sure the wife will be thrilled with a shaving expedition. :lol:

Trying out Menthol Mint today. These are easily available here in Malaysia in most Indian stores. Each cost less than 1 USD. Rich Foam type is really good as well.

Attachments

• 15939338899046069695212907887372.jpg
    15939338899046069695212907887372.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom