What's new

Godrej and Old Spice via India

This order arrived today from India (thanks to this forum) and what excellent value for money.
6 items landed here in New Zealand for about $26US and was ordered on the 1st Dec and shipped on the 3rd.

The Gogrej shave cream is amazing. Incredible glide and skin feel afterwards and the scent is one of my favorites.
Only issue was I had ordered the Musk AS and got the original so I have sent an email.

$OldSpice (640x480).jpg

Can I ask who you bought from?? I really like Godrej, and I wish I'd bought some of the other creams (and blades) when I was in India this year, but I don't think I'll make it back there anytime soon. ..

Can I ask who you bought from?? I really like Godrej, and I wish I'd bought some of the other creams (and blades) when I was in India this year, but I don't think I'll make it back there anytime soon. ..

Just google desistores.

I have at least 4 orders with desistores.net over the years...even with shipping,a great value and selection...watch the "search bar" !...just entering "shave cream" may not actually show you all the items...try entering brand names etc...also blades and talcum...

I was thinking of getting the Godrej in the tube just last week. I've tried it in the soap format and was really impressed.

I was thinking of getting the Godrej in the tube just last week. I've tried it in the soap format and was really impressed.

I was probably a bit generous with the amount I squeezed out the first time "Lather Bomb" great stuff though.

Top Bottom