What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

Goat Yoga

If I'm ever feeling down. If I'm ever feeling down and wondering what kind of man I am, I'm going to look at this picture and know...

proxy.php

... and know that no matter what kind of man i might think I am, I'm not this kind of man.

For some reason, that made me think of Tai Chi

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
We used to go to a Bangladeshi restaurant buffet nearly every Sunday after church when we lived in Boston. My kids learned to eat adventurously from the start. I remember one day the waiter came over and asked if everything was alright. My then 4 year old daughter looked up at him, smiled, and said "Good goat today!"

I agree, that times have changed. Indeed, I also practiced Goat yoga on a trip some years ago. Frankly speaking, I didn't like it because I couldn't relax and they really disturbed me with their touches. I have read a lot of interesting novelties and practice added to yoga on A Complete Guide to Chakra Symbols and Their Meaning - https://yogapractice.com/yoga/a-complete-guide-to-chakra-symbols-and-their-meaning/ and many people wrote good reviews about yoga and their experience in it. But honestly, it's not cute at all for me.

Top Bottom