What's new

GLP Creations "The Author" notebooks

I've been following this project for a while, and they are now available WW through Amazon. But I haven't pulled the trigger to order one yet.

Has anyone here bought one of these, and willing to offer your impressions?

Or does anyone want to discuss these notebooks further?

Stationery For Fountain Pens

proxy.php

Features
212x132mm
192 pages of luscious 68gsm Tomoe River paper
name and address page
3 x contents pages
page numbers
bookmark
rear pocket
single sheet of blotting paper
lightweight, flexible and stunning leatherette cover
fountain pen friendly

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for the link, for me it is a bit much for a notebook but I don't write as much and as seriously as some so I probably would not finish up buying one.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
If I learned to write well, it would be an interesting option. Alas, I print as my handwriting needs a lot of work.

Never heard of them. I am intrigued, but wonder what the cover is made from. It looks like a faux leather type thing, which gives me pause. I have yet to meet a soft cover notebook that did not get destroyed in my bag. I don't treat this type of stuff with kid gloves. Thus, I purchase hard cover.

They are a high on the pricey side even compared to like Rhodia with a hardcover, and a lot more expensive than say Claire Fountaine in a soft cover. But, those aren't made with the Tomoe River paper, which is I am guessing where the cost is.

Tomoe River is good paper; my current journal is an A5 size notebook of their blank paper from Nanami Seven Seas. Found the GLP notebooks on Amazon; it seems that all they have are lined paper and dot grid, so I'll pass for now.

Top Bottom