What's new

Global Shave Club razors...

at least some of them in India - rebranded Pearl razors
Maybe some Chinese it’s been awhile that I looked at their site.

Which one are you interested in?

There's a new one out that's an "homage" to the Edwin Jagger. Has a carbon Fiber knurled "wrap" on the handle.

Price is $26 which ought to be a flag but one never knows.

I think I'll just pass.

As an aside I wish some of these Internet shave gear reviewers would stop heaping praise on everything they review because everything is not wondrous.

And while I'm here...

Where are Vikings Blade razors made? The company's HQ is Australia but given the price point of their razors I suspect China or India.

As an aside I wish some of these Internet shave gear reviewers would stop heaping praise on everything they review because everything is not wondrous.

Where are the bad reviews?! Those people often raise very good points that other either gloss over or are ignorant of.

And while I'm here...

Where are Vikings Blade razors made? The company's HQ is Australia but given the price point of their razors I suspect China or India.

I found this on their FAQ - "Beside our workshop in Australia, we have several partnerships with factories in Asia to create products based on our exclusive designs and proprietary specs."

It sounds like a Chinese operation to me. I feel like they would have said if they were partnered with a Japanese, South Korean, or Indian company.

I wouldn't do business with Global Shave Club again!!! Just on a whim I ordered their Black Tiger. This is what showed up today. It looks used, the plating is failing and it's not all steel as advertised. Now I understand you get what you pay for but this *** took me by surprise.
image5.jpeg

Top Bottom