What's new

Global Shave Club Fat Boy

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Ken Shaves has uploaded his review of the FatGuy. It looks like it shaves well, although for the cost of the GSC clone, I could find an original Fatboy in excellent condition in the US on eBay, and ship to me in the UK. I may even be able to do it for less.

You mean he likes it? Well I for one am shocked 🤣 When you like everything, you like nothing 👍

Got mine today, will take it for a spin in the morning. It seems on par with a Parker tto, the adjustment knob is sticky at 5, but it's loosening with use. IMO worth the early backed price.

Got mine today, will take it for a spin in the morning. It seems on par with a Parker tto, the adjustment knob is sticky at 5, but it's loosening with use. IMO worth the early backed price.
Damn. At least you got yours. Mine has been in "the post office is waiting to receive the item" status since Nov 11th.

I have done side by sides as follows: Fat Guy setting 2, original Fatboy setting 2, Rockwell 6S plate 2, RazoRock Mamba 7o and 53, Game Changer .68, MJ-90A, Wdwin Jagger DE89, Merkur 34C, Timeless 68 and Above the Tie Mild Windsor all with Derby blades. I can’t believe I’m even saying this but the replica fat guy is the exact shave as the Fatboy and for me, both shave as well or better than any razor i mentioned above with one major note, the fat guy leaves zero irritation - may that any irritate but this is an exceptional replica and I have ordered a second!

I have done side by sides as follows: Fat Guy setting 2, original Fatboy setting 2, Rockwell 6S plate 2, RazoRock Mamba 7o and 53, Game Changer .68, MJ-90A, Wdwin Jagger DE89, Merkur 34C, Timeless 68 and Above the Tie Mild Windsor all with Derby blades. I can’t believe I’m even saying this but the replica fat guy is the exact shave as the Fatboy and for me, both shave as well or better than any razor i mentioned above with one major note, the fat guy leaves zero irritation - may that any irritate but this is an exceptional replica and I have ordered a second!
Thanks for the comparison.
Out of curiosity, what made you want to order a second one?

Thanks for the comparison.
Out of curiosity, what made you want to order a second one?
I like to collect (my wife calls it hoarding lol) but more seriously, when I find something that works I usually buy several to make sure I will always have one and I want to support GSC for a job well done :)

Top Bottom