What's new

Glasses for Port

I’ve just recently really gotten into ports. I find it a lovely way to wind down the day. Currently, I don’t feel like I have any glasses that really fit the bill, here. I don’t think coups or wine glasses really make sense. Looking for suggestions! Bonus points if you have links to websites with your suggestions!

My daughter has Port glasses like the one with the Fonseca bottle. The other two were in Porto. I like the shorter ones better. We were gifted some taller ones, but I don't like them as much. They seem too large for the relatively smaller pour of Port wine.
C64B900D-893D-4F13-BA6A-BF72814D3B6B.jpeg0107CC8E-B8BB-4741-8D6E-976EE8ECAF41.jpeg75F64789-E2EE-4ED3-9FF2-B84A764F667E.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the look of the little guys. I’ve also seen quite short, V shaped glasses. Is that a traditional shape for port?

Small red wine glasses work well for me. Also useful for sherries and liqueurs. I think I searched for dessert wine glasses on the bay. Found a dozen nice used for a song compared to new.

Top Bottom