What's new

glad I stumbled onto this site...

I was looking for a comparison of gillette fusion to mach 3 when I found a link to this site. After reading many threads, I made the plunge and got into DE shaving. Picked up an Edwin Jagger d89 and a variety pack of blades and made the switch last Saturday. Gotta say, it is a much cleaner shave and I have less irritation, ingrown hairs and no blemishes. I'm sure it will continue to improve as I become more comfortable with the technique and achieving a better lather from the creme.....still working on that one. Looking forward to trying some different blades, I just threw in the derby that came with the razor to start. Anyhow, thanks to all who contributed to the threads for noobs, I got a lot of valuable information there and it was life changing:biggrin1:

I was looking for a comparison of gillette fusion to mach 3 when I found a link to this site. After reading many threads, I made the plunge and got into DE shaving. Picked up an Edwin Jagger d89 and a variety pack of blades and made the switch last Saturday. Gotta say, it is a much cleaner shave and I have less irritation, ingrown hairs and no blemishes. I'm sure it will continue to improve as I become more comfortable with the technique and achieving a better lather from the creme.....still working on that one. Looking forward to trying some different blades, I just threw in the derby that came with the razor to start. Anyhow, thanks to all who contributed to the threads for noobs, I got a lot of valuable information there and it was life changing:biggrin1:

I first came across B&B when I did a google search trying to find the best cartridge razor. That planted the seed... Have to admit, I thought you all were a little weird at first - the notion of Baby Butt Smooth! Now my wife and daughters think I'm weird! ... The tipping point was when I wandered into AOS in a mall. That really got me looking. Used to absolutely HATE shaving. I'd look for any excuse not to. Now I can't wait!

So... welcome!

Wait, you mean you got a great, comfortable shave from a Derby? :ohmy:

Take THAT, unbelievers! :w00t::001_tongu:w00t::001_tongu
:lol::lol:

Welcome aboard, Mate!!

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Top Bottom