What's new

Give Mama Bear some loving on Amazon.com!!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Dragon's Tears is great, as is the Aged Spice. Northwoods, Green Irish Tweed ..

I just noticed that Mama Bear's fine shave soaps are for sale on Amazon.com. But she has no customer reviews! I added the first one for her Aged Spice soap since I have this and I am very pleased with it. If you are of a similar mind about one of her products, take a hike over to Amazon.com and give her a five star review!!! She deserves it!!:001_smile

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?brand=Mama%20Bears Soaps&ref_=bl_sr_hpc&node=3760931

Maybe not all are as happy as we are with ALL of her products...so instead of calling for five star reviews, maybe we should request an honest review. I know you don't mean to produce a biased bunch of reviews, but for me MB has mixed results. Where I can qualify Northwoods with a 5 star review, Chypre Rose don't have the same ability to protect from the blades, is not as slick as Northwoods. Another example is Hydrogen, great scent but the lather tends to be sudsy...maybe because of a different balance in EO and FO.

I don't want to be hated for this comment, the only thing I'm saying is to evaluate each MB product and write and honest review. This will be more helpful to MB, this way she could adjust or re-do anything that's not getting 5-stars.

I don't want to be hated for this comment, the only thing I'm saying is to evaluate each MB product and write and honest review. This will be more helpful to MB, this way she could adjust or re-do anything that's not getting 5-stars.

+1 on this, you could make a case you might be doing her a disservice by not being honest.

Top Bottom