What's new

Give away antique brush.

Here is my antique Ever-Ready Model 100N brush. The knot is 18mm, the loft is 50mm. It uses nylon bristles. I never used it and don't intend to.
The handle is in good shape. I thought someone might want to put a new knot into it. If you would like this brush just post here. I will only ship to the 48 states. Here is a picture.

ER brush.jpg

Here is my antique Ever-Ready Model 100N brush. The knot is 18mm, the loft is 50mm. It uses nylon bristles. I never used it and don't intend to.
The handle is in good shape. I thought someone might want to put a new knot into it. If you would like this brush just post here. I will only ship to the 48 states. Here is a picture.

View attachment 1090570
I'll take it or be entered into the giveaway. That looks awesome.

Thinking through it, I don't need another brush... Thanks for the generosity but I'll stay out.

Last edited:

View attachment 1090570

Same with me. That brush looks great. I would like to be considered for it as well

I thought because of the classic handle and it's age, (at least 55 years) there would be more interest. Someone might want to replace the knot with a badger or synthetic one.

Top Bottom