What's new

Girls?

Thought some of you might find this funny...................For the festivities today I invited my brother and his fiancee and he brought along some other girls as well. There was this one though that was incredibley beautifull, I mean drop dead. Petite, long dark hair, about 5ft 5in, beautifull complexion with blue eyes :w00t: We were watching a movie while I finished up the brouchets and I noticed she kept playin with her cell. I asked her what kind of phone it was and if I could see it, she handed it over and I wrought a message on it that said we should hook up. Im usually more up front and would have said it to her directly but there were quite a few people in the room so I thought this was a good aproach. I also rememberd her number so when I got up to check the grill I text mess. her and said seriously and put wink wink....good idea I thought ( im not a pimp I just try :001_tt2: ) She wrought me back saying her girlfreind would not approve, so I wrought her back asking what the hell she was talking about. She then replied im bi......I felt like a idiot :a9: A couple of the brouchets that I made I did not devien or deseed so I mad sure to give her those.....lol

I would have told her i was "bi" too.....she could be "bi" my left side and her girlfriend could be "bi" on my right side....

if that didn't work just say "bi-bi"

at least you served some kind of seafood ???

mark tssb

:001_tt2:

num num num num num num num num num num num numnum num num num

:lol:
mark the shoeshine boy said:
I would have told her i was "bi" too.....she could be "bi" my left side and her girlfriend could be "bi" on my right side....

if that didn't work just say "bi-bi"

at least you served some kind of seafood ???

mark tssb

num num num num num num num num num num num numnum num num num
:lol:

just the rubber kind !!!!

mark

After hearing this I was hoping for some of this :a22: :ladysman: ..........but oh well.........Im not through yet.........

joel said:
You never know..... maybe she was just using a creative way to turn ya down :c3: :behead:

Are you kidding.....................Turn down an attractive well shaven guy like me...lol Yea that came to mind and I comfirmed it wit my brother..........she deffinitly likes seafood.

be careful of what you are cutting off....

did she look like this ???

full

ask her if she is good in bed or does she snore ???

Classic line from an old guy !!!!

mark tssb

Last edited by a moderator:
be careful of what you are cutting off....

did she look like this ???

full

ask her if she is good in bed or does she snore ???

Classic line from an old guy !!!!

mark tssb

To a T just not as exotic.........more girl next door.

Last edited by a moderator:
at least she ate the meat with a vein in it....

mark tssb

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa.. That noise you heard was the sound of mark gleefully skipping over the line!!! :001_tt2:

Top Bottom