What's new

Ginger or Mary Anne

Emma Peel and Ginger, at the same time. Mary Ann would be holding the camera.

What can I say- I have a thing for redheads. And brunettes make good photographers. :lol:

Mary Anne still gets my nod. Bearing in mind what era these lovelys are from why don't we just say all three at the same time. Note to self: No more posting in my sleep.:lol:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
i remember a night at sea when we spent the whole midwatch deciding who probably paired off with whom on Gilligan's Island. The consensus was the millionaire and the movie star, the captain and Mary Ann, and Mrs Howell and Gilligan. The professor was odd man out...more interested in his projects. Have you ever wondered why anyone smart enough to make a radio out of a coconut couldn't figure out how to patch a hole in a boat?

Why do I feel like I was part of that conversation. Must be a common sailor conversation, eventually.

V

VR6ofpain

Mary Anne. Those shorts and farm girl look appeal to me! :tongue_sm

proxy.php
I have never watched Gilligan's Island in my life, but looking at the photos, definitely Mary Anne. The funny thing is I usually favor redheads. Ginger just isn't doing it for me. I agree about the farm girl thing. We don't see that much on the west coast, very appealing.

proxy.php

Top Bottom