What's new

Ginger or Mary Anne

If your going there...dont stop at three, head on over to The Shady Rest in Hooterville (YES!) and meet up also with Betty Jo, Bobbie Jo and Billie Jo and have a real party!
proxy.php

OH YEAH!! :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Mary Ann in a heartbeat. the farm girl look with the shorts sealed the deal. Ginger, though hot, would start to annoy me after a while.

If your going there...dont stop at three, head on over to The Shady Rest in Hooterville (YES!) and meet up also with Betty Jo, Bobbie Jo and Billie Jo and have a real party!
proxy.php

Ahhhhh, the fantasies I grew up with! They made me the wet shaving, boxer wearing and bacon and butter eating man I am today.

If they weren't old enough to be my Grandmother's I'd probably go with Mary Anne.

And what's wrong with being old(er)?

At this stage of my life, (age 54) I find I'm getting a lot more interest from women in my age group than I did when I was any other age. And the younger women aren't exactly ignoring me, either.

But to answer the OP's question ... MaryAnn. Its a no-brainer.

This question has been asked time and time again for almost 50 years ... everybody picks MaryAnn. You'd think the debate would have been solved by now.

And what's wrong with being old(er)?

At this stage of my life, (age 54) I find I'm getting a lot more interest from women in my age group than I did when I was any other age. And the younger women aren't exactly ignoring me, either.

But to answer the OP's question ... MaryAnn. Its a no-brainer.

This question has been asked time and time again for almost 50 years ... everybody picks MaryAnn. You'd think the debate would have been solved by now.

He didn't say anything at all about age. He said something about relative age. They obviously are not old enough to be your grandmother(s). They are old enough to be mine and Slagle's(apparently). If they weren't, I'm not sure anything would have been mentioned on the matter.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
proxy.php

Why do you think Uncle Joe was movin' kinda slow?

Old Andrew Dice Clay routine-
The nerve of them. They put Petticoat Junction on right after Genie. I didn't have time to recuperate. :001_rolle

Mary Anne seems to be the clear winner! Now how about Mary Anne or Agent 99 from the TV show Get Smart. Wow! Now I really dug and had a mad crush on Agent 99!!!
...........I have now left Mary Anne and run off with Agent 99!! :biggrin:

proxy.php

I had a reasonable amount of respect for the taste of you yanks until I saw this. The one on the far right is a real dog......

Mary Anne seems to be the clear winner! Now how about Mary Anne or Agent 99 from the TV show Get Smart. Wow! Now I really dug and had a mad crush on Agent 99!!!
...........I have now left Mary Anne and run off with Agent 99!! :biggrin:

Ok then....for real

99 or Emma Peel, I think you all know where my heart lies!
proxy.php

proxy.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment
What? No option for Eunice "Lovey" Wentworth-Howell?:lol:

Ok, back to the real question. Ginger seemed a bit high maintenance and melodramatic.

I like that good old down-home and Mary Anne.

And besides, she makes a killer coconut cream pie, or if you prefer, banana cream pie. :biggrin:

i remember a night at sea when we spent the whole midwatch deciding who probably paired off with whom on Gilligan's Island. The consensus was the millionaire and the movie star, the captain and Mary Ann, and Mrs Howell and Gilligan. The professor was odd man out...more interested in his projects. Have you ever wondered why anyone smart enough to make a radio out of a coconut couldn't figure out how to patch a hole in a boat?

Top Bottom