What's new

Gillette's New Palace of Industry Isleworth, Middlesex

Hi

Can you please send to me the booklet? I have worked in Isleworth in Gillette Corner.

Thanks

Marco

When did you work there? I attended Isleworth and Syon school which is just round the corner 1979-1986.
It was only seeing these threads today that reminded me of the landmark Gillette Clock illuninated in blue and red at night!

I was the Market Research Manager at Gillette UK / Northern Europe in the days of the launch of the Gillette Series. Great times. 1990 - 1992.

Walked up those front entrance stairs every day I was in the office. Marketing and Sales team were on the right on the first floor.

Thank you so much for posting the photographs of this book.

I was the Market Research Manager at Gillette UK / Northern Europe in the days of the launch of the Gillette Series. Great times. 1990 - 1992.

Walked up those front entrance stairs every day I was in the office. Marketing and Sales team were on the right on the first floor.

Thank you so much for posting the photographs of this book.

Welcome, Ian! And thanks for giving this old thread a bump. I'm sure there are plenty of us here who would be interested in any other memories you have of what things were like there while Gillette was still using the site.

From what I've read online lately the plans to convert the building into a luxury hotel with other mixed commercial use were approved, but then stalled and the property was sold by the group that originally put the plan forward. I'm not sure exactly where things stand now, but in the meantime it seems that parts of the facility have been used as set space for movie and television production. Parts of RED 2 were filmed there last summer, and 24: Live Another Day used (is using?) it as their primary production location, as well.

Top Bottom