What's new

FS Gillettes*MMOC*Injector*Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190412_155821.jpg
A box of fun!
PayPal/conus

The whole thing including the cigar box for 110 plus 12 shipping. The contents include :. An old type (no cracks, straight teeth), Merkur Slant, an Injector, Slim Adjustable in great shape, 1971 S.S., MMOC with PTFE blades, 1971 black beauty (has a few flea bites) and an early 50 s S.S.

I'll list some individual pricing later !

Thanks

Individually, here is what I have in mind.

The 4 'heavy hitters' are listed and include one of the following: the old type, the injector, the black handled s.s., and the MMOC, your choice, first come first serve on these. Thanks!

1) Merkur Slant: $32.00

2) Gillette Black Beauty R3: $33.00

3)Gillette Slim Adjustable H3: $35.00

4)Gillette Super Speed Y4: $15.00

Is that Black Beauty a Super 84 or 109?

Easy way to tell is if the handle is about the same length as the Slim it is the 84. If the handle is significantly longer then it is a 109.

Is that Black Beauty a Super 84 or 109?

Easy way to tell is if the handle is about the same length as the Slim it is the 84. If the handle is significantly longer then it is a 109.

It is the short handled version!

It shaves great--i am going to have only one, a new open comb.

I would also consider a trade for a nice badger brush too, if anyone has one they want to part with let me know!

I would also consider a trade for a nice badger brush too, if anyone has one they want to part with let me know!

Forgot to mention...trade for a Marvelous, gamechanger, ikoniko another stainless or aluminum razor you may have .

I agree, I have a Super 84. Out of all the adjustables I've owned it was one of only three I kept when I downsized my collection.

If I didn't have all these razors except the injector and maybe that slant I'd buy the lot since the price is very reasonable.

GLWTS

On the Merkur 37C slant did you buy that originally prior to 2015?

The older ones are more aggressive than the new models made 2015 and up.

I'll offer up the balance of 5 razors for 40 bucks shipped conus which includes the slant, superspeeds, old type and MMOC. Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom