What's new

Gillette Wild Rain Hoarding.something similar?

NOOO!!!! Down to my last few shaves worth of my mid-90s bottle of Wild Rain aftershave.

I just got a comment from my daughter on Saturday and my wife today on how good I smelled rocking the Wild Rain... R.I.P.

$IMG_4140.jpg

Barrister & Mann is bringing back this lost scent in both a permanent soap & AS! It will be in the Reserve line & will be called Reserve Waves. Scheduled for release in mid November 2018. Yes please!!

Ok I have tried two of the barrister & Mann reserve line, waves & classic.
I doubt really like either. I like the face feel definitely but the scents are too weak!

Compared to my Gillette coolwave that lasts a good 8-10 hours on me as a skin scent (I use aftershave like an EDT when I work) the performance is bad.

Ok I have tried two of the barrister & Mann reserve line, waves & classic.
I doubt really like either. I like the face feel definitely but the scents are too weak!

Compared to my Gillette coolwave that lasts a good 8-10 hours on me as a skin scent (I use aftershave like an EDT when I work) the performance is bad.
FYI, Barrister & Mann is releasing a Waves EdC on March 2. That may be more to your liking.

FYI, Barrister & Mann is releasing a Waves EdC on March 2. That may be more to your liking.

Thanks for the heads up but since I am a UK resident _ it is a pain to get here I doubt I will check it out.

Interested to know others opinion though.

Top Bottom