What's new

Gillette Triangle Razor

20200328_101240.jpg
This great razor someone did an awesome job putting a cerakote on it. After shaving with this razor a a handful of times I understand why it is still around. Feels great in the hand. Solid made. Just great time tested design. Provided a very smooth shave coupled with Astra blades with Tabac soap made for a GREAT SHAVE EXPERIENCE! I can certainly understand the effort made restoring such a nice razor.
Thanks for reading!
- Preacher_Man

Attachments

• 20200328_101212.jpg
    20200328_101212.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 71
View attachment 1081035This great razor someone did an awesome job putting a cerakote on it. After shaving with this razor a a handful of times I understand why it is still around. Feels great in the hand. Solid made. Just great time tested design. Provided a very smooth shave coupled with Astra blades with Tabac soap made for a GREAT SHAVE EXPERIENCE! I can certainly understand the effort made restoring such a nice razor.
Thanks for reading!
- Preacher_Man

Hi, your razor is very similar to one I was given by a member here. His handle was Chadao I believe. Although I may have misspelled it. He was a very cool fellow. But my point is that the company name whom refinished the razor was called DE Razorworks, and they did a fantastic job on the example I have.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I made the case from a repurposed old Ranger Tech case that was totally trashed. The razor worked so well, looked so good, and as a gift from a very kind and generous friend, that I felt compelled to make a nice case for it.
Your razor is a great looking example as well. You have a nice one there sir. Congrats on the score. You did good sir

Have a great day/evening.
[emoji3522]
Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom