What's new

Gillette Trac II (and equivalent) Carts?

I have Trac II carts from the US, from Mexico, and from Poland. I have seen GII carts from Spain and from Germany, and PII (7 O'clock) carts from India (also Wilman [Gillette-Wilkinson?]). Is there a consensus on which blades are sharper, smoother, longer-lasting?
I am asking about Gillette, not Personna, Dorco, or others (if I may be so restrictive).
Thank you.
Tom

I have posted photos of these before but can't find them online. In this photo they are the black box containing 120 carts in the top right corner.

w2.jpg

This is an early photo. The box is now totally full. At least 3000 plus carts. I have a problem.
You could send some to me. :) I love Trac II and I only have (Dorco?) ones made in Korea. I'd love to try something different. In fact I shaved with my custom Trac II handle and the above-mentioned cartridge this morning.

This is an early photo. The box is now totally full. At least 3000 plus carts. I have a problem.
3000 carts at 1 cart per week = 57 years of cart shaving. :drool:

After switching back to carts from DE last year i've become a @Sabre disciple. I now have several decades worth of Trac II/Atra/Sensor carts also.

Top Bottom