What's new

Gillette Tech Pif For New Members

Having been blessed by winning one Pif (from @SgtCrppls) and one vender contest (@Captain Pre-Capsize) I am compelled to offer a Pif myself. This Pif is for a post war Gillette Ball Handle Tech date code Y4 (last quarter 1953 manufacture). This Pif is open only to new members with 4 months or less membership on the forum. Edit!!! This is now open to all members. Free shipping Conus only however members from other countries may participate if they pay for the shipping and of course any customs fees, VAT or other taxes. I am throwing in some other items to sweeten the pot for the winner. These include a WCS stainless steel bamboo style razor handle (84S), various razor blades, a cream, a couple of soaps and a Simpson Trafalgar T2 synthetic brush. Some of the Simpson label is worn from bowl lathering.

Razor tucks include: Personna Israeli Red (UK packaging), Wizamet SI, Polsilver SI (Repiffed from @SgtCrppls thanks again!), Gillete 7 O'Clock black and yellow. Gillette Platinum, Bic Chrome Platinum, Voskhod, Astra SS, 2 tucks Astra SP, 2 Tucks Derby Extra.

Soaps include La Toja stick, Clubman Pinaud puck and cream Cella Extra Extra Bio.

To enter just respond on this thread with "I am in". The winner will be selected by post number on this thread (only I am in post considered) and the random number generator on Random.org. The winner will be selected Friday and a message will be sent to you. I would like to get this Pif shipped on Saturday.

tech a.jpg

tech b.jpg

PIF.jpg

Last edited:
Having been blessed by winning one Pif (from @SgtCrppls) and one vender contest (@Captain Pre-Capsize) I am compelled to offer a Pif myself. This Pif is for a post war Gillette Ball Handle Tech date code Y4 (last quarter 1953 manufacture). This Pif is open only to new members with 4 months or less membership on the forum. Free shipping Conus only however members from other countries may participate if they pay for the shipping and of course any customs fees, VAT or other taxes. I am throwing in some other items to sweeten the pot for the winner. These include a WCS stainless steel bamboo style razor handle (84S), various razor blades, a cream, a couple of soaps and a Simpson Trafalgar T2 synthetic brush. Some of the Simpson label is worn from bowl lathering.

Razor tucks include: Personna Israeli Red (UK packaging), Wizamet SI, Polsilver SI (Repiffed from @SGTCrippls thanks again!), Gillete 7 O'Clock black and yellow. Gillette Platinum, Bic Chrome Platinum, Voskhod, Astra SS, 2 tucks Astra SP, 2 Tucks Derby Extra.

Soaps include La Toja stick, Clubman Pinaud puck and cream Cella Extra Extra Bio.

To enter just respond on this thread with "I am in". The winner will be selected by post number on this thread (only I am in post considered) and the random number generator on Random.org. The winner will be selected Friday and a message will be sent to you. I would like to get this Pif shipped on Saturday.

View attachment 1222455

View attachment 1222458

View attachment 1222459
I am in

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

While I would like for this to go to a new member I am opening it up to all members who might be interested. This might be a Holy Grail razor, birth year razor or some of these blades might be difficult for others to get. I just hope that who ever wins enjoys the gear and Pays It Forward someday.

What a great PIF, ball end Tech is a smooth operator. I’d really like to try La Toja, someone will be very happy. Respectfully not in. Good luck all!
I really enjoy using La Toja. I am always amazed how the little bit of soap residue from the stick magically blooms into a face full of excellent lather. I bought a set of three from Amazon for about $16 so I thought to include one in the Pif.

Top Bottom