What's new

Gillette Tech Acquired.:)

Nice looking rig. Congrats on finding your father's razor. Unfortunately, my father's DE razor was gone before he died.

Post some pics of his razor too.
.)

Thank you.:) I will post photos of dad's razor.

I now recall that I also found a three piece open comb razor. I'll photograph that one, too. I have no idea the model or make.

Congratulations! I had my eye on that one, too. I'm glad it went to a fellow B&Ber. Please let us know how it shaves!

Congratulations! I had my eye on that one, too. I'm glad it went to a fellow B&Ber. Please let us know how it shaves!

Thank you!:) I certainly will.:)

I'm wondering, any tips for making sure it's clean and ready before I shave with it? Or is there a sticky/thread in the forums that already addresses this? (I thought i saw something, but cannot recall exactly).

Dawn dish soap and warm water soak and wash with a tooth brush. And non bleach Scrubbing bubbles wash should do the trick.

Thank you!:) I certainly will.:)

I'm wondering, any tips for making sure it's clean and ready before I shave with it? Or is there a sticky/thread in the forums that already addresses this? (I thought i saw something, but cannot recall exactly).
+1 To what Rabidus said. A good soak in alcohol if you're concerned, but I'm thinking the disinfectant kills any cooties already.

Top Bottom