What's new

Gillette Superspeeds LC NEW H1 Injector

If you buy multiples, I can combine shipping obviously. Usps priority will be used. If you want still photos of whatever send me a pm. I have posted a video of each below under hard light.

1: z1 Superspeed- good example on the high end of user grade The nickel seems all there still and alignment is good. $10+6.80 shipping to usa.

2: A1 Gillette Fllare Tip Superspeed- great shape, really clean with minimal wear. $10+6.80 shipping usa

3: z2 Gillette Superspeed Flare Tip-similar condition to the one above but a couple of water spots inside the head and one black speck of oxidation on the handle the size of half a sesame seed. $10+6.80 to usa

4: Ball end Gillette LC NEW. Handle has splits and you can pull the collar free from the stem. Needs epoxy or just use any other handle that fits. One ding on cap as shown, one corner tooth slightly bent inward. $10+6.80 to usa (vid in next post)

5: Eversharp H1 Ladies Fashion razor- missing gold accent plate which covers the bolts holding the razor to the body. Metal cap has some oxidation. A really compact razor. $10+6.80 shipping to usa. (Video om next post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom