What's new

Gillette Super Stainless greens

One of my favorite blades. Sharp and smooth plus good audio feedback. I just bought my second batch of 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth but not Polsilver smooth (then what is?). Closest I've come to BBS on my jawline so far and that includes GSB and Pols...but not Feather, yet.

Good upper tier blade in my opinion. Not the best but no modern blade is the best. The best blades ever were made by Schick from the 1960-late 1980's and they are the Platinum Plus stainless blades. They are the smoothest, sharpest, longest lasting blades ever produced by any company.
schick plus platinum.jpeg

Good upper tier blade in my opinion. Not the best but no modern blade is the best. The best blades ever were made by Schick from the 1960-late 1980's and they are the Platinum Plus stainless blades. They are the smoothest, sharpest, longest lasting blades ever produced by any company.
View attachment 981224
Probably made in Milford, CT, where I retired from in 2017. Not from Schick though.

I scarfed nearly 600 of them when they ran a batch for limited time and offered a puck of 10 for just 10% extra MRP over 5 blade puck retail price.
They are no Polsilvers or Blacks for sure but soild performers for 2 BBS and 3rd DFS shaves before they start to tug. I struggle with Voshkhods by 2nd shave itself.
EDIT: Sorry I was referring to Indian Greens. My Bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom