What's new

Gillette Super Speed?

I'm having a tough time identifying this razor that I just found in the wild. Any help on the model and year would be appreciated.

You guys have been a huge help in my transition to DE wet-shaving and enablers with my new found AD's.

Thanks...
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407452576.224537.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407452590.774333.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407452600.374568.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407452609.974325.jpg

That's a great score. Congrats. What's the story on how/where you found it? I always love the acquisition stories.

That's a great score. Congrats. What's the story on how/where you found it? I always love the acquisition stories.

Thank you, brother!

I was antique shopping on Tuesday and found all three of them, but had no clue what they were, how much they were worth or if you could even shave with them. So, being cautious I just bought what ended up to be the Contract Tech leaving behind the other two.

After cleaning up the first Tech and having an awesome shave, the RAD set in and I went back for what was later identified as the Heavy Black Handled Tech the next day.

The Senator was left behind because it was very tarnished, had oxidation on it and was a TTO open comb which I thought would rip me up - but I couldn't get it off my mind.

I wasn't able to find a picture of it online and was just plain curious, so I went back for it, cleaned it up, and shaved with it last night. It was a great WTG shave. I didn't want to get overzealous and go for BBS with an open comb on my first try.

All three must have come from the same guy that the antique vendor picked. I am very fortunate to be having good hunts in the wild.

Thank you guys for helping and encouraging me with my new collection...
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407502746.804620.jpg

Top Bottom