What's new

Gillette Super Blue vs Silver Blue

I saw the Gillette Super Blue blades on razorbladesclub. These were listed in addition to the Silver Blues. What is the difference between the two?

I went back to the site, but don't see the Super Blues listed, yet that is what shows on my order confirmation email. I wouldn't have ordered the silver blues because I have those already.

Any difference?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Very slight sharpness difference, if any. Silver Blues are tiny bit sharper. Also the Super Blues are a touch rougher.
Beware! Some of the Super Blue listings on Aliexpress are fakes.

I saw the Gillette Super Blue blades on razorbladesclub. These were listed in addition to the Silver Blues. What is the difference between the two?

I went back to the site, but don't see the Super Blues listed, yet that is what shows on my order confirmation email. I wouldn't have ordered the silver blues because I have those already.

Any difference?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

I ordered a Super Blue from RBC with my latest order and got a Silver Blue. The owner might have mixed up the listing a bit.

I like the Super Blues quite a bit. Sharp and, at least to me, smooth enough in use. The prices are usually pretty good too, although you'll have to wait a while for them to get to you, so plan ahead.

The Super Blues are decent blades, however, you'd be better off just the Silver Blues in my opinion. Smoother and probably cheaper.

Top Bottom