What's new

*GILLETTE SLIM/ LATHER BOWL* Newbie PIF - join in by answering this one question...

High Cappy! I'm new here, my name is the Tanned Farmer.

But I think I will wait till I've had a few more "quality posts" before I enter any of your PIFs.

I've heard good things about this place!
Hi @Tanned Farmer, I'm new too! I'm on the lookout for quality posts. Let me know if you get a lead on some. Mine are rotten thru & thru. I don't know if it's wood rot or termites.

And to The Captain, you are a gentleman offering such fine gear. Respectfully, not in.

I'm surprised at how knowledgeable and willing people are to help others whether you're new or have been doing this for years. B&B has been my go-to if I have any questions.

What has honestly surprised me about B&B is how many people from all over the world enjoy wet shaving.

It is amazing to see people logging in and posting from Australia, Germany, Japan and Italy.

It is refreshing to see that something as simple as a blade, some soap and a brush can unite all kinds of folks.

Cheers,

What has honestly surprised me about B&B is how many people from all over the world enjoy wet shaving.

It is amazing to see people logging in and posting from Australia, Germany, Japan and Italy.

It is refreshing to see that something as simple as a blade, some soap and a brush can unite all kinds of folks.

Cheers,
Well said, sir.

And congratulations @spirograph, & thank you @Captain Pre-Capsize!!!!

PIF arrived today! Thanks for the great haul @Captain Pre-Capsize!! Can’t wait to try them all. I’ll start with Venture tomorrow
AEFEF853-781B-4CBB-B214-D754BD7E25D7.jpeg

Great giveaway Captain! I just joined the B&B community. I love seeing everyone else's passion and hospitality. I can only talk so much about shaving to my wife, family & friends. 😄

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Great giveaway Captain! I just joined the B&B community. I love seeing everyone else's passion and hospitality. I can only talk so much about shaving to my wife, family & friends. 😄
Yeah, it don't get no easier.

Only the weirdos on here will understand you. "Normal" folks have "real" lives, LOL!

If I ain't welcomed you yet, friend, WELCOME to B and B!

Top Bottom