What's new

Gillette shave club

I'm not even joking...this actually a thing now. I guess they're feeling the heat from dollar shave club?

www.gilletteshaveclub.com

Also available in Canada. Looks just as expensive as ever. Basically just send supplies to your door based on your frequency of choice. At least you can pick Mach 3 blades. No sensor blades unfortunately.

I'm not even joking...this actually a thing now. I guess they're feeling the heat from dollar shave club?

www.gilletteshaveclub.com

Also available in Canada. Looks just as expensive as ever. Basically just send supplies to your door based on your frequency of choice. At least you can pick Mach 3 blades. No sensor blades unfortunately.

Gillette had a shave club on Amazon before DSC existed, where they feeling the :a33: then?

Gillette blocked me from their Facebook page because I would go on and tell everyone how much better and cheaper DE is. A bunch of other guys did the same and got blocked from commenting too. And even though it isn't DE, I love that Dollar Shave Club is making them sweat.

They should dig up those old engineering diagrams and start making Fatboys, Slims, Superspeeds, Aristocrats, etc. they'd make a killing.

Gillette is not targeting the B&B folks (who are not likely to fall for their marketing anyway!) :tongue_sm

Gillette blocked me from their Facebook page because I would go on and tell everyone how much better and cheaper DE is. A bunch of other guys did the same and got blocked from commenting too. And even though it isn't DE, I love that Dollar Shave Club is making them sweat.

Freedom of speech...:laugh:

Most of us could probably easily get a month's worth of shaves for the amount of money they're charging for a single cartridge at a discount price.

how much better and cheaper DE is
I think you will find most DE razors are more expensive than a Gillette. And much better is matter of opinion not fact. I imagine most guys here spend far more than a good news and foamy purchaser does. Yep, definitely less expensive :001_rolle ...

I think you will find most DE razors are more expensive than a Gillette. And much better is matter of opinion not fact. I imagine most guys here spend far more than a good news and foamy purchaser does. Yep, definitely less expensive :001_rolle ...

I meant for someone who is looking for pure value. If someone wants to do it simply to save money and has no interest in acquiring multiple soaps/brushes/razors, they could buy a cheap Tech for $15 or so, 100 Astras for $10, and a stick of Arko for a dollar or two and be good for a long time. Sure, the upfront cost is more but the money you save in blades alone makes it cheaper down the line. But, of course, that's no fun. :)

Top Bottom