What's new

Gillette Sensor compatible cartridges

I just received a PIF of a Sensor Excel razor. What I had in mind for this razor was to be a finisher razor and travel razor. Right now, I use a Gillette Guard for those duties, but just wanted to try something else. Since this will not be in my daily rotation, I don't need a Gillette cartridge, but just something cheap that will last a couple of days and give a decent shave. Any suggestions as to which cartridges to try?

I just received a PIF of a Sensor Excel razor. What I had in mind for this razor was to be a finisher razor and travel razor. Right now, I use a Gillette Guard for those duties, but just wanted to try something else. Since this will not be in my daily rotation, I don't need a Gillette cartridge, but just something cheap that will last a couple of days and give a decent shave. Any suggestions as to which cartridges to try?
Personna Tri-Flex Cartridges work great for me when I use my Sensor.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

Personna Tri-Flex Cartridges work great for me when I use my Sensor.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk
I think these are the only compatible carts on the market, excluding Chinese brands which don't have international distribution.

Not quite a cartridge, but I noticed that the BJ's brand 3-blade disposables had a head that you could detach from the disposable handle and put on a Sensor handle.

All the Indian Super-Max carts are Sensor compatible.
Widely available in UK and so cheap it’s almost unbelievable.

Top Bottom