What's new

WTB Gillette Red Tip Rocket (Miss my old one)

Hello All,

I posted a few months ago that I dropped my Red Tip Rocket and ruined it. Actually I was vigorously flinging water off of it when it flew out of my hands and into the tub. Pieces of the razor flew everywhere at impact. My heart sunk and I just stared at the jumbled mess in disbelief. Anyway, as time goes by I miss it more and more. Does anyone have a Red Tip Rocket that they'd like to sell or a lead on one? I know its a tall order but thought I'd put my request out to the community again. Anyway, I'd love to hear some good news. Take care and be safe!

-cj

Did you save the pieces? Maybe someone can fix yours? (less money) esp. if it's only the doors (that can be donated from a cheaper Gillette....just a thought.

Thanks and good idea. The handle is snapped from the collar under the baseplate and the door hinges have also snapped off. Pretty lost cause. :-(

Thanks for the tip. CAP has done work for me before- legendary awesome skills! Unfortunately, this would require welding and finding replacement parts. Sad... very sad. Again, thanks for trying to help me out. :)

Top Bottom