What's new

Gillette RED Flare Tip Super Speed TTO Razor (An SWCT Review)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Blade chatter is why I have moved on from DE razors. Feather Professional blades are the go. They are the Rolls Royce of razor blades, being both insanely sharp and smoother than any other blade. I use them in my shavettes when I am not using a traditional straight.

Leave DE razors for girls to use!! :p
This is your opinion. And you are welcome to it. I find any safety razors I have tried with the AC blade format to be harsh, despite the close results. I get much better results with a DE.

However using an Artist Club shavette is a great way to go, and if you get any irritation with that, it's your own fault. 😄😄😄 I still prefer a DE 95% of the time.

This is your opinion. And you are welcome to it. I find any safety razors I have tried with the AC blade format to be harsh, despite the close results. I get much better results with a DE.

However using an Artist Club shavette is a great way to go, and if you get any irritation with that, it's your own fault. 😄😄😄 I still prefer a DE 95% of the time.
Indeed the first few shaves with unguarded Feather Professional blades are tricky and it is difficult to get a comfortable shave with them until they mellow out after a few shaves.

The Feather blades are 2.5 to 3.5 times thicker than DE blades, and are necessarily more rigid. Artist Club blades from other manufacturers are less aggressive and they make for more comfortable shaving from the first shave.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Indeed the first few shaves with unguarded Feather Professional blades are tricky and it is difficult to get a comfortable shave with them until they mellow out after a few shaves.

The Feather blades are 2.5 to 3.5 times thicker than DE blades, and are necessarily more rigid. Artist Club blades from other manufacturers are less aggressive and they make for more comfortable shaving from the first shave.
I have several types of AC blades from Feather, Kai and Schick Proline. I find them all comparable.

On your second point, I find that DE razors that clamp the blade very securely, like a Wolfman razor, offer a shave with zero blade chatter, and super smooth, close results. I have not been able to duplicate that with an AC format SE safety razor. Too harsh. Too much irritation.

With a Feather AC shavette, your shave destiny is your own hands, literally. But the risk of slicing your face is higher. I have had some great shaves with my Feather Artist Club SS model. But ultimately it’s too much work and too much time for me to get the results I want.

I have several types of AC blades from Feather, Kai and Schick Proline. I find them all comparable.

On your second point, I find that DE razors that clamp the blade very securely, like a Wolfman razor, offer a shave with zero blade chatter, and super smooth, close results. I have not been able to duplicate that with an AC format SE safety razor. Too harsh. Too much irritation.

With a Feather AC shavette, your shave destiny is your own hands, literally. But the risk of slicing your face is higher. I have had some great shaves with my Feather Artist Club SS model. But ultimately it’s too much work and too much time for me to get the results I want.
I find I get my best DE shaves with aggressive blades such as Feather and Personna 74 coupled with the likes of a Teck or a slant. Blade rigidity is paramount for me.

Maybe it is because of practice, but I get through a shave faster with a shavette or a straight than a safety razor and I think this is because of the longer blade.

Yes, I have a Gillette 1959 Code E-3 195 Adjustable Fatboy razor, so understanding the date code was pretty easy on this one. What was more difficult for me, is finding it! Its very easy to find on my Fatboy razor, much hard to find on this Gillette tech. Anyways...

The date code on my Gillette RED Flare tip SuperSpeed is E-1. This means its the same year as my Fatboy razor. This Gillette tech came out in the first quarter of the year, where as my Fatboy came out in 3rd quarter.

As far as re-plating, yes, I am well aware of the shady company you are talking about, I too won't mention their name, but I already know who you are talking about, I have been fully educated in that area lol. If I send this razor in to be re-plated and restored, I would pick Chris at Back Roads Gold, because he's known to be honorable and does a great job from what I can tell.

Unfortunately, money is going to be super tight from now on, and I won't be spending money on things which don't need to happen right now. I also bought what I am pretty sure to be my last ever razor purchase. I have to try it out and review it, but I wanted to get to my giveaway winning razors first.
I wouldn’t spend $75 to replate a razor you didn’t like especially when there’s countless examples out there for less then that that already looks like new. I see good user grade red tips on the Bay for under $30 very often. So nice examples can be had for a little more.

Now onto the red tip… I know you said you had your knob tight but was unsure how tight to tighten it - my answer is as tight as physically possible. I have had some bad shaves early in my wet shaving by only snuggling a TTO knob down and not really cranking on it. Most of my adjustables like fat boy have an easy 1/4 turn after they start getting tight but with the super speeds you don’t really have that. Point I’m making is you probably had it tight enough but if you ever test it again tighten it as tight as you can.

Next up the shave… the first red tip I used I borrowed from a relative and had a good shave with it but it felt fairly aggressive to me. When I purchased my own in a lot of razors I got I found it far smoother then the first one I used while still cutting just as close. So there is definitely some variation in these because the first one looked straight. I actually have a second one in a case from that lot I haven’t tried yet but am curious how it shaves when I finally get around to testing it.

Now the blade - strangely my red tip is the only razor that’s ever not liked a particular blade. I like the German Wilkinson Sword in a lot of razors but in the red tip it’s almost like you described and wouldn’t cut very well at all and causes irritation from trying to get it to cut. That German Wilkie is one of the smoothest if not smoothest blade in most razors. But the sharp batch of Astra SP blades I have work great in my red tip (some batches of Astras are very sharp). I think a Nacet would work even better but haven’t tried one yet in this razor.

I’ve tried 20+ razors at this point from vintage to modern including some of the best SS/brass razors and the red tip is definitely top 5 if not top 3 for closeness & smoothness when paired with the right blade, assuming you got a good one. I really like medium aggression razors like this as my favorite razor is the Gamechanger 84p. And followed closely by the ATT R1, 3one6, ERA etc.

But not every razor is for every person, as is very evident from reading other peoples reviews. You do find a pretty good general consensus on what people like but there will always be variation.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I wouldn’t spend $75 to replate a razor you didn’t like especially when there’s countless examples out there for less then that that already looks like new. I see good user grade red tips on the Bay for under $30 very often. So nice examples can be had for a little more.

Now onto the red tip… I know you said you had your knob tight but was unsure how tight to tighten it - my answer is as tight as physically possible. I have had some bad shaves early in my wet shaving by only snuggling a TTO knob down and not really cranking on it. Most of my adjustables like fat boy have an easy 1/4 turn after they start getting tight but with the super speeds you don’t really have that. Point I’m making is you probably had it tight enough but if you ever test it again tighten it as tight as you can.

Next up the shave… the first red tip I used I borrowed from a relative and had a good shave with it but it felt fairly aggressive to me. When I purchased my own in a lot of razors I got I found it far smoother then the first one I used while still cutting just as close. So there is definitely some variation in these because the first one looked straight. I actually have a second one in a case from that lot I haven’t tried yet but am curious how it shaves when I finally get around to testing it.

Now the blade - strangely my red tip is the only razor that’s ever not liked a particular blade. I like the German Wilkinson Sword in a lot of razors but in the red tip it’s almost like you described and wouldn’t cut very well at all and causes irritation from trying to get it to cut. That German Wilkie is one of the smoothest if not smoothest blade in most razors. But the sharp batch of Astra SP blades I have work great in my red tip (some batches of Astras are very sharp). I think a Nacet would work even better but haven’t tried one yet in this razor.

I’ve tried 20+ razors at this point from vintage to modern including some of the best SS/brass razors and the red tip is definitely top 5 if not top 3 for closeness & smoothness when paired with the right blade, assuming you got a good one. I really like medium aggression razors like this as my favorite razor is the Gamechanger 84p. And followed closely by the ATT R1, 3one6, ERA etc.

But not every razor is for every person, as is very evident from reading other peoples reviews. You do find a pretty good general consensus on what people like but there will always be variation.

I really appreciate your post sir, this is what I call quite helpful! I really appreciate you sharing your experience, and not going right for my throat with criticizing my technique like some do. I've been a wet shaver for 8-months now, and I have used a total of 10-razors now. Out of those 10, only three I do not like. But in regards to the Gillette RED tip specifically, a good scientist doesn't use one test result as a single data point, as a conclusive argument. Its better to do more levels of testing, in order to get to a proper conclusive test result.

Which is why, after speaking with you fine folks, calming my jets a little after my face looked like an acne horror show, I made the decision to keep the razor and get it re-plated and restored. Another reason why I want to do that, is because the RED tip was a gift to me from Phil on B&B. I really want to do the razor a proper justice, and get some maintenance done on it and as well as a re-plating. I want to try and restore it to as NEW of a state as possible, as I consider in the honorable thing to do.

I too have questioned weather or not the Gillette Platinum blade is perhaps the best for the RED tip or not. While the Gillette Platinum blades have been working out in some of my other razors I've used them in, most noticeably in my PAA Copper Ascension razor, they may not be the best fit for the RED Tip. I don't have German Wilkonson Swords. But I do have Nacet blades, and I do have Wizamet blades, and Wizamet blades are usually known to be the smoothest blades in the land, just depends.

Additionally, I have a 100 pack of Gillette Silver Blue blades coming in the mail, I think they will arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to try out those blades! I've heard great things about Silver Blues, usually folks who have used them, say that they are just as good as Wizamet blades, for less the cost! So I am quite excited to try those out in my razors. What about you, have any experience with the Silver Blues?

Thanks again for your wonderful post. I just came back from mowing my lawn, and doing a leaf cleanup. And this was a really nice post to see when I got back inside. Posts like yours are what keep me on B&B!

Hey SWCT!! I too found the Red Tip tricky on my first use!! To be honest I have not been at this much longer than you and I find for most razors I have to use it for 5 - 10 shaves in a row before I figure it out :thumbsup: I could be a slow learner :sosp:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

If I had to choose a desert island vintage Gillette, the Red Tip would be IT!!

:batman: Knows his tools, and always has them organized on his tool belt. His favorite weapon against the whiskers of skin destruction, a Gillette RED flare tip SuperSpeed. Welcome everyone to his bat den. 😁

Now, if SWCT was stranded on a deserted island, 🏝️ I would choose the PAA Copper Ascension Twist Adjustable to be my tool, to rid the whisker insurgence from my face!

But since I would have a lot of time on my hands, being on an isolated island, I'd think that I would take up a new hobby form that would put evil can-evil to shame. I'd have a PAA Copper Ascension razor in one hand, and my Gillette 195 Adjustable Fatboy razor in my other hand, and I would shave each side of my face with them, at the same time!

This way, if I ever do get rescued, I can go put on shaving acts to entertain people. Maybe I'd even learn to balance a ball on my head while doing it, proving that I can defy physics, gravity be dammed, this is SWCT, and this is the way I role doggone! 😂

I know there has been a good bit of discussion of "blade chatter" of late. To be honest, aside from the Q Shave Futur clone, with well over 150 different razors, this is not something I have ever encountered on a competently designed razor- if I am doing my part, or unless there is such egregious calcification inside the handle that the doors won't properly close.

As noted, be patient & take your time.🙂👍

The Red Tip is a good performer. I no longer have one because my adjustables give more options and my 3 pieces run a bit closer for me.

Keep in mind, just because I personally didn't detect blade chatter, that doesn't mean that there weren't any. And I am well aware that blade chatter causes irritation. Infact, one time, I loosened the knob on my Fatboy to make for easier rinsing out, then discovered a couple whiskers I missed short of a BBS later, brought the razor back up to my neck, forgot I had loosened the knob, and lets say that extreme blade chatter was detectable by having a lose blade, that I got the blotchy look on one spot of my neck afterwords lol.

Back to the RED SuperSpeed, just to make sure you all know, I did make sure that the knob was tight on it. I really don't know how tight your supposed to make them, but I figured I had it tighter then most do, so lets put it that way. If it is indeed true that these Gillette razors are susceptible to blade chatter, then that could have indeed been the cause of my problem. And like I said in my review, there was most certainly blade feel going on. Usually I don't feel the blade in my razors unless its the large gapped ones like my TI95, or my adjustables set on a high setting.

So @BradWorld may have a good point here. I suppose I could try a different blade in the razor, but at the end of the day, if the TTO design is causing blade chatter, it don't matter what blade is used, they are all going to have issues at the end of the day. Truth is, I wanted to like the razor guys, I was fully expecting to like the razor. But I am obviously not going to like any razor that turns my face into an 15 year old suffering acne in the face!

And keep in mind, I got to be around customers today, thank God for masks, cover that face up so I don't scare people!
Sounds like you are on your game and it just didn’t work for you. YMMV as always with all things shaving, but considering so many others love the red tip, and you have ruled out technique and prep as an experienced shaver, do you think the razor itself may be loose, or out of adjustment or alignment? It’s obviously seen alot of use- maybe generations- as evidenced by the brassing and wear in the pics. A trip for a revamp may turn that old red tip into a loved tool once again. I’m no expert and don’t claim to be- just my thoughts. I don’t have any pricey razors but I’ve acquired a handful of old Superspeeds, a Slim and a Fatboy purchased as found and they all shave differently based on condition- and one old Red Tip missing the end caps somehow shaves alot better than a much better looking 2nd red tip. I’ll eventually have the ones needing attention replated/revamped. The Red Tip, Btw is my favorite for smooth, close drama free shaves as far as Gillette tto goes. (So far in my limited collection, anyway) Who knows? I may be raving about the Fatboy when I have it restored. I think we can all agree that a review on a 60 year old product with no way to gauge condition and wear isn’t necessarily an indication that all samples will be sub par, and for all we know, that one was defective the day it was made. Pure speculation On my part. Great detailed post of your experience.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Sounds like you are on your game and it just didn’t work for you. YMMV as always with all things shaving, but considering so many others love the red tip, and you have ruled out technique and prep as an experienced shaver, do you think the razor itself may be loose, or out of adjustment or alignment? It’s obviously seen alot of use- maybe generations- as evidenced by the brassing and wear in the pics. A trip for a revamp may turn that old red tip into a loved tool once again. I’m no expert and don’t claim to be- just my thoughts. I don’t have any pricey razors but I’ve acquired a handful of old Superspeeds, a Slim and a Fatboy purchased as found and they all shave differently based on condition- and one old Red Tip missing the end caps somehow shaves alot better than a much better looking 2nd red tip. I’ll eventually have the ones needing attention replated/revamped. The Red Tip, Btw is my favorite for smooth, close drama free shaves as far as Gillette tto goes. (So far in my limited collection, anyway) Who knows? I may be raving about the Fatboy when I have it restored. I think we can all agree that a review on a 60 year old product with no way to gauge condition and wear isn’t necessarily an indication that all samples will be sub par, and for all we know, that one was defective the day it was made. Pure speculation On my part. Great detailed post of your experience.

You are correct sir! I also felt that it was weird, that this razor performed so badly for me, when it performs amazingly for most people, this was my first indicator that there might be something wrong with it. And just like you said, we can all clearly see by the pictures, that the plating has seen better days, which can also be an indicator of the razor being worn out just in general.

I do suspect that the razor might have some physical issues, but since I am not a razor design expert, nor a manufacturer of razors, I wouldn't know the first place to look, other then looking at the blade reveal and all that. I did notice when the handle is tightened down all the way, looking at the blade real closely, it looks almost as if the blade is being warped into a slight wavy pattern, instead of being clamped down straight. And this here could be the issue.

Or, the issue could be blade chatter, which has been an ongoing discussion on this site about different razors. Either way regardless, I have plans to send the razor into BRG next year and have Chris take a look at it. He's known to be a master replater, and folks here claim he will also restore it if I want him to, basically perform the required maintenance, get the razor up to proper standards, as well as replate it. But it does cost money to use this service, so I will be putting it off to next year.

My hope, is that I can get the razor back to like new status. Once that is done, then I have plans to throw a Wizamet blade in it, and see how it does then after the full restoration. Thats the plan anyways.

You are correct sir! I also felt that it was weird, that this razor performed so badly for me, when it performs amazingly for most people, this was my first indicator that there might be something wrong with it. And just like you said, we can all clearly see by the pictures, that the plating has seen better days, which can also be an indicator of the razor being worn out just in general.

I do suspect that the razor might have some physical issues, but since I am not a razor design expert, nor a manufacturer of razors, I wouldn't know the first place to look, other then looking at the blade reveal and all that. I did notice when the handle is tightened down all the way, looking at the blade real closely, it looks almost as if the blade is being warped into a slight wavy pattern, instead of being clamped down straight. And this here could be the issue.

Or, the issue could be blade chatter, which has been an ongoing discussion on this site about different razors. Either way regardless, I have plans to send the razor into BRG next year and have Chris take a look at it. He's known to be a master replater, and folks here claim he will also restore it if I want him to, basically perform the required maintenance, get the razor up to proper standards, as well as replate it. But it does cost money to use this service, so I will be putting it off to next year.

My hope, is that I can get the razor back to like new status. Once that is done, then I have plans to throw a Wizamet blade in it, and see how it does then after the full restoration. Thats the plan anyways.
Your challenge is my challenge. We’ll figure this one out! 🤣

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

Not that it matters in the larger scheme of things, but I find both the Claymore Evolution and the ATT X1 very smooth, though I’ve found Feather and Kai guarded blades work the best for my face. I’ve tried all the AC blades except the ProShave, I think it is. I’m on my phone now but I’ll correct it if I’m mistaken on the name.

I realize people refer to them as training wheels, but the guarded blades just work for me.

Edit: The blades I haven't tried and don't intend to use are the Pro Proshave S blades.

Last edited:

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Nice review and bravo for giving a vintage razor a whirl. One thing about vintage razors, though, especially heavily used ones, is that you can really only make a determination about that particular razor, not all of them. Some are well cared for and some aren't and usually you can't really tell how many times its been dropped or dinged or whatever. Frankly, it sounds like you got a bad one. You even mentioned that the blade bay has seen better days. That's a huge red flag to me. If the blade is off by even a fraction of a mm, that's enough make for very unpleasant shave. I've had a few superspeeds that were rough shavers and I'm sure that the reason.

The Gillette Red Tip is hands down, my favorite razor. Mine shaves like it was custom made for my face. Smooth and efficient.
My suggestion is that if you really want to give the Red Tip a fair shake, find another one in better condition and give it another spin. If you still don't like it, that's fine - it's not for you. YMMV. If obtaining a second one is too much bother, I get it.

This is the ever popular Gillette RED Flare Tip SuperSpeed TTO DE Safety Razor. I am guessing this razor was made in the 1950's, considering that is when many of these razors were made. Its clearly seen better days, plating is in rough shape, there is even some yellowed discoloration. Razor is 3.5 inches long, and it weighs in at 2 ounces or 58 grams. I think these are made out of brass if I am not mistaken, and they just apply a nickel coating on them. While this is not a heavy razor by any means, it is heavy in the head, which puts the balance point toward the neck of the handle.

proxy.php

This is another one of those TTO AKA Butterfly razors. You open the bay doors by rotating the RED knob at the bottom of the handle. This is a tried and true mechanism that has been used for years, and on many razors. The mechanism works fine on this one, even though the blade bay has seen better days. I could be mistaken, but I think it still holds the blade rigid enough, I don't seem to sense any blade chatter, so I think its still alright. Its always good to oil the mechanism once in while on these things, its just good preventative maintenance.

proxy.php

I am really pleased with the knurling on the handle, this is quality folks, it provides the grip that one requires, regardless if your hands are dry, wet, and or soapy. It also has a unique style of its own, due to the flared tip at the end. Because these have the TTO mechanism inside, these have hollowed out handles with the threading inside, so I wouldn't call them a solid handle, which is why most of the weight is in the head of the razor. I'm not really a fan of the balance point on these, but you can make them work. I loaded this razor up with a brand new Gillette Platinum blade, and began to shave. 7-day whiskers!

When I did the WTG passes with this razor, I discovered this razor has a wide degree of angles it can be used in, so I don't think its too picky there. But I felt like holding the handle midway between steep and shallow on this one. I didn't feel like this was the smoothest in the WTG passes, but certainly smoother then my Rex Ambassador, but not as smooth as my previously reviewed Merkur 37C razor. It also seemed to have been having a little trouble on the whisker quantity, but still did it. So 37C wins here.

In the XTG passes, I felt like it was beginning to have trouble on parts of my face, and doing OK in other's, it was weird. I expected after doing my XTG passes, that most of the whiskers would have been gone by now, but there was still a high concentration of whiskers in the sideburn area. I proceeded to make sure to get the tricky under the nose hairs, and try to get my chin good enough. I could feel a lot of blade feel with this razor, I felt like any moment, if I make one misstep, its gonna open me up. I looked at the blade gap, and it looks a lot like the same blade gap on my my Timeless TI95 razor. Blade reveal appeared to be OK but IDK.

Once I got to doing the ATG passes, this is when this razor completely let me down. With my whiskers so short now, this should have been easy pickins, but this razor was completely incompetent! Not only did it take forever to complete the ATG passes, I never really completed them, why? Because for whatever reason I cannot fathom, this razor is completely missing whiskers. I have never seen a razor, make me want to go every direction possible around the side burn area, trying to get whiskers. WTG, XTG, ATG, DTG, and I was still having difficulty. I was stretching my skin, doing everything I can to desperately get those pesky whiskers, to get me to a solid BBS. I also had troubles in the sides of my chin in lower lip area.

proxy.php

I am just truly thankful that I scooped up too much of that quality hard soap, as I had far too much in my bowl, which allowed me more lathering material, to try and aid me in getting these suckers! Even as terrible as my Feather AS-D2 is, this razor is even worse! I don't know if there is just something wrong with the razor, or maybe it was a bad blade pairing, or maybe this razor is just never going to work for me. All I know is, it did a serious number on my face, which I didn't discover right away after the shave, but minutes later. When I ran the alum block on my face, it felt like my first month of wet shaving all over again, massive levels stings over my entire face and neck.

proxy.php

After the shave and rinse, I applied Thayers Lemons Witch Hazel, then I hit my face up with 2-different PAA Star Jelly aftershaves, trying to get through those, figured they might help my skin. After an hour later, I was starting to feel irritation on my face, so I went in the shave den to look at myself in the mirror. My face broke out in red blotches all over my face, and I discovered I had two nicks that I didn't see during the shave, but were scabbed over. I cleaned those spots with a cotton swab just dipped in water like I usually do. But the condition of my face, I was horrified! So I was like, this is so bad, I need to breakout the lotion, and I applied a layer of skin healing lotion to my face.

Maybe my razor is faulty, maybe the blade is faulty, or maybe it was just never intended to be. Whatever the problems is, I can't in all conscious recommend this razor. This experience was nothing short of a colossal failure, that I do not wish to repeat. I think from now on, this will become a display piece, which is great that I got the case with it. I still thank Phil for sending this to me, and I don't wish him to feel bad about it, its still a good display piece, even though its not pristine condition. But I have no wish to be shaving with this razor ever again.

And before you folks say, "I will tell you what your problem is, you were shaving 7-day whisker growth, no razor can do that you fool!" Well, I will have you know naysayers out there, I shaved 7-days of whisker growth with my Merkur 37C in my previous review, and that razor was nothing short of stellarnarious performance! I am giving the Gillette RED Flare Tip SuperSpeed razor a 🌟 out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 stars.

Tools and supplies used for todays shave

(1) Gillette RED Flare Tip SuperSpeed Razor
(2) Gillette Platinum Brand New Blade
(3) Captains Choice Starry Night Shave Bowl
(4) APShaveCO G5C Synthetic Shave Brush
(5) French Nature Hard Soap In A Jar
(6) Stirling 125G Alum Block
(7) Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel
(8) PAA Bay Rum & Cold Spices Aftershave Balms

PS: If I was doing something wrong, please let me know. But its been a long time since I've had a shave anywhere near this bad, and last time I did, was back when I used my Feather AS-D2 razor in March of this year.
Can't recall which one at the moment but I also have a tto Gillette that is inefficient atg. I have to exert more pressure and as in your case cause irritation. It's too mild. It may be the blue tip, sister to yours. I'll check next shave.

I find the negative review of the Gillette Red Tip razor to be unusual and surprising.

I have tough "old man" whiskers, and the Gillette Red Tip a fav of mine. I like its slightly increased heaviness. I like the slightly thicker handle, compared to the other Super Speeds. I like the slip-proof knurling on the handle. I like the length of the handle. I like the overall feel of the razor in my hand. I like its overall performance.

The Gillette Red Tip Super Speed "Heavy" is well liked on the shaving forums. If I would suggest a change, I would say it could be slightly more aggressive. If the Gillette Flare Tip "Regular" is rated as a 5 on an aggressiveness scale of 10, I would suggest the Gillette Blue Tip "Light" is a 3 and the Red Tip "Heavy" is a 7.

I find the negative review of the Gillette Red Tip razor to be unusual and surprising.

Top Bottom