What's new

Gillette Razors FS: New Improved Set, Rocket HD 500 & Black Beauty

Hey guys,

Time to move some items along that deserve more use. Prices are OBO and include shipping to CONUS, payment via PayPal G&S.

Please PM me for additional photos.

This monogrammed New Improved set is in really nice shape considering its age (1921?). I was told by B&B vets that these were known as Traveler Sets. There's the usual fine hairline crack in the upper handle, which can be seen in the pic with razor disassembled. It's hard to find ones with cases in this nice of shape (exterior is just as nice as interior). Asking $75.

40127FF4-DE09-47D1-A57E-F20FD39772E6_1_201_a.jpegtempImagel1fN86.jpgtempImagentlrPH.jpgtempImageNvW9vZ.jpg

These stout (70 grams), mid-50s, British-made Rockets/HD500s are relatively mild, but efficient shavers. The doors open properly with the glassy smoothness that the nicer Brit razors are known for. Asking $45.
tempImageLO3Qis.jpgtempImage10byOG.jpg

1970 Black Beauty that is as nice as you're likely to ever come across. Doors and adjuster operate as expected in a razor in this condition. Asking $35.
tempImagehKSwgS.jpgtempImagePEzdsn.jpg
40127FF4-DE09-47D1-A57E-F20FD39772E6_1_201_a.jpeg
tempImageFYDbJA.jpg

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Just now up on the west coast. I'll go though PM's after breakfast and waiting until an early-on responder is free at 9:00 AM PT.

Thanks, all.

The Black Beauty and Rocket are both sold. Thanks for the quick responses, guys.

Now let's get some action on the New Improved. It's almost Christmas and you (or someone you know) deserve something nice for making it though this crappiest of all years.

Top Bottom