What's new

Gillette Razor model from last year (Kit) sale

Still those forgotten-by-God don't ship abroad...
Interesting, sometimes while traveling in other countries it either connects me to amazon in that country or else I get to US and then gives me a mail option to that country..... BUT I usually just want it to be home when I get back.... so it can be annoying. And the prices vary.

Interesting, sometimes while traveling in other countries it either connects me to amazon in that country or else I get to US and then gives me a mail option to that country..... BUT I usually just want it to be home when I get back.... so it can be annoying. And the prices vary.

Amazon US actually improved their international shipping and lowered the price from $21 to $13. I can buy Schick "Chicks" blades, soaps and other non-shaving products and have them delivered to Italy in 7-10 days. But it happens, like in the case of the Gillette Heritage, that a particular item won't ship abroad. I can buy whatever Barrister & Mann's soap, but my favorite, Reserve Spice, it's the only one they don't ship to Italy. Feels like it's random and often bad luck strike on the items I want the most.

Top Bottom