What's new

Gillette President Safety Razor

Does anybody know anything about the Gillett "President"? Is it similar to the super speed? What years were it manufactured? etc. Thanks for the info.

I'm pretty sure the President model is the silver colored version of the Aristocrat. I don't have a picture handy.

I'm trying to remember what the razor is that seems identical to the Super Speed, except for being gold plated. I bought one today at an antique store.

I'm pretty sure the President model is the silver colored version of the Aristocrat. I don't have a picture handy.

I'm trying to remember what the razor is that seems identical to the Super Speed, except for being gold plated. I bought one today at an antique store.

Milord , looks like a gold pre flare tip super speed

from up left to down right:

Sheraton 1937
Milord 1941
Milord 1948-1952
Senator 1938
Ranger Tech 1941
Superspeed 1948-1952

Thank you. Unless there is yet another model that looks like that, the Milord must be the one I was thinking of. I'll have to try it against a similar Superspeed to see if the shave is the same.

By the way, "Rancher Tech 1941" should be "Ranger Tech".

Top Bottom