What's new

FS Gillette Pre-War Tech/Wolf Whiskers Shavemac D01-2 Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
This very well may be my final BST posting before I pull up the stakes and retire. After this sale, I am down to 3 razors and 2 brushes. Not much of a den, right!?

First up is my favorite shaving vintage Gillette, the Pre-war Tech. This example was re-plated in matte nickel and makes for a great everyday razor. What more can be said for this razor? Not much. It's so good. Offering at $60 CONUS (re-plate costs $65 alone). The 4 tucks of blades shown in the picture are included in the sale.
IMG_9257.jpeg
IMG_9251.jpeg

Next up is my beloved Wolf Whiskers handle with Shavemac D01-2 band. This is a one of a kind handle I created and I have to say it is perfect ergonomically. The Shavemac D01-2 Band knot in this brush is 2nd to none of any knots I have ever owned.

The knot is 26mm/54mm, super soft, plenty of backbone, but still splays wonderfully. This brush is just a bit too big for me, which as many of you know, has had me selling some amazing brushes because they are just a bit too big for my taste. The handle is in the 58mm-60mm range. You can see in the picture below this brush next to my favorite Rudy Vey keyhole, which has 22mm/46mm Shavemac D01-2 band. You will not see many WW handles with Shavemac knots and certainly not the D01-2 band.

What I am trying to say is this brush is spectacular. Selling for $160 delivered CONUS (I have over $200 in this brush). The Tabac is included. That alone is worth $1.60. It comes in the original Wolf Whiskers box.
IMG_9261.jpeg

IMG_9259.jpeg

IMG_9263.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for stopping by!

It's Hedley

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Wow, Tom. Never thought you’d sell that WW brush. It’s gorgeous; but I know what you mean about knot sizes.

GLWTS, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom