What's new

WTB Gillette Old Type from EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I feel that recently I got so many things from various gatherings of the wet shaving community, that I started planning to give back. I miss some items, that I try to acquire now.

I would like to buy a dirt-cheap Gillette Ball End Old Type, or maybe a New Long Comb. It could be beat-up, worn, but straight teeth, and not too cracked handle beyond usability. It would go into one of several PIF packages in our local wet shaving group, and most of the items (razors, brushes, shaving soaps) will come from my own den, but to be able to have both modern and vintage sets, I already ordered a brush and would need a low-cost vintage DE razor, that I recommend whole heartedly - that's basically my personal favorite, the Old Type. (And maybe the New.)

To cut down the shipping cost and avoid import charges, I would like to purchase from someone in the EU.
Please PM me (with photo and price please) if you got anything to sell without breaking the bank. I might pick more, so razors with usable vintage brushes are also welcome.

Many thanks
Andras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom