What's new

Gillette Nacet Stainless

i agree 100%.. Nacets are my go to blade and have been for several years. Every so often I get a sampler just to check out what else is out there and although I've found some nice blades (GSB or 7 o'clock blacks, for example) Nacets remain in the top position for me.... and that covers across razors too.... 34c, 37c, Timeless .95 OC and .95 scallop.

As the saying goes “You never forget your first Nacet.”

that’s not actually a saying but it should be, my first go using a Nacet today and it was fantastic. It felt comfortable, smooth and I really felt relaxed and confident with this blade. I have zero irritation and a DFS for the effort.

I have to say a big thanks to @BigJ for his mentions of the Nacet in a few threads. It spurred me to buy some and I am so glad I did.

Is this Nacet Golden Shave blade a new blade?
I had never seen it before on the Razorblade website, they must have recently added it to the blade catalogue.

gillette nacet golden shave.png

Its probably the same blade, but you might get a gold blade in the box! (I doubt it though).

Cool box for sure.

The good news is that new packaging (if that is what it is) implies the product is not discontinued. There are many many Nacet fans.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just the packaging of different blades for the Eastern or Asian markets.
The Gillette 7 O'clock super stainless also have a Golden shave variant and are all produced in Russia.
The single Nacet Golden Shave blade costs more than the classic Nacet, even for larger quantities.

Top Bottom