What's new

Gillette Nacet Stainless

When I first started shaving with a single blade (Dark Stag folding Kamisori) I bought these amongst others to try. I have to say they are plenty sharp (below feather obviously but close) and have a decent enough smooth feel to them. I'm now on my third pack in 12 months (I'm still trialing lots of blades) They are hands down one of my favourite blades! I keep coming back to them time and again with great results. I can get away with two passes to get a damn near bbs finish. Three passes and I don't need to shave for at least two days! My growth is quite tough.

Polsilver SI used to be my go-to blade pretty much ever since I started using a DE razor, but that changed after i've tried Nacet and later on revisit the BIC Chrome Platinum. Although Nacet isn't everyone's go-to or favorite blade, I don't think i've seen anyone that doesn't like or hate them.

Wow, tried my first Nacet blade and had a great and smooth shave! A really great shave!!

I’m trying new blades thanks to some kind members here on Badger and Blade. I think my usual Astra Superior Platinum are giving me acne bumps on my neck so time to try a different blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just used a Nacet for the 4 previous days and it is smooth and sharp for about 4 shaves. I could feel the sharpness starting to degrade a little on the last shave but it remained smooth. The kind of remind me of Bic Chrome Platinum. Sharper than the average blade and they feel a little "bitey" , specially on the first shave. I will be using the rest of the tuck to give me a better evaluation but right now based on that one blade they seem like one of the best blades that I have used.

I just used a Nacet for the 4 previous days and it is smooth and sharp for about 4 shaves. I could feel the sharpness starting to degrade a little on the last shave but it remained smooth. The kind of remind me of Bic Chrome Platinum. Sharper than the average blade and they feel a little "bitey" , specially on the first shave. I will be using the rest of the tuck to give me a better evaluation but right now based on that one blade they seem like one of the best blades that I have used.

I also find BIC similar to Nacet and maybe a bit sharper, but not by much.

Chucked one in my R89 two days ago, and after three days a without shaving it did a great job. Flipped it over and used again this morning... Even better than first shave, definately sharpened up a bit, felt almost like a feather (straight out of the packet), virtually no irritation and bbs everywhere. Gonna keep using a while longer... Wonder if I'll get a record four shaves out of it? (I've never got more than three, three pass, shaves out of a blade!)

Top Bottom