What's new

Gillette Nacet blades

My go to blade and my first bulk purchase. After about 25 of them in a row Im totally convinced.. Great blade for my beard (and 34c & 37c). Just bought a batch of Feathers so i have two great options

These are out there.
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Just an OK blade for me. They don’t work well in my English tech for some reason, I end up with a lot of weepers. They are OK in my Rockwell though, but I still prefer Astra or GSB. Once my stash of Nacet are gone I won’t replace them.

Enablers indeed. I think Nacet might be the only "St. Petersburg" blade I have not tried yet. I guess I'll have to remedy that soon.

Enablers indeed. I think Nacet might be the only "St. Petersburg" blade I have not tried yet. I guess I'll have to remedy that soon.

+1! You should give Nacets a try!! :a14::a14:

I am on shave 6 with my current Nacet (all very comfortable).

A few weeks ago I ordered a hundred Gillette Nacet blades from a seller in Jordan for £9.99 with free postage. I can't recommended them enough.

I love the Nacets in the unknown packet I acquired, and bought 100 from Jordan as a result. Good to hear that they don't sound like fakes. Waiting for them to arrive.

I’ve been on a search for a blade that I could really be happy with and I have recently been very happy with Silver Blues and Nacets. I find both of them sharp and very comfortable working extremely well in my 6S. I have sensitive skin but neither of these cause any irritation. Nacets will be in my top tier.

Nacets are in my top 3. Great blades, sharp but so smooth! I usually get 2 to 3 comfortable shaves with blades, my Nacets go to at least 5 comfortable shaves

Nacets are in my top tier for blades (plus the logo is intense). I was just in the Rex Ambassador passaround and had a hard time loading a Nacet properly into the razor. I was informed by more than one member that Nacets are a thicker than normal blade, so perhaps a bit more rigid than other blades. That might be why they work so well for me.

I was informed by more than one member that Nacets are a thicker than normal blade
This is the first time I've heard that, but that doesn't make it untrue. I have never had an issue loading them and I haven't noticed that they are more rigid than other blades. Having said all of that, I do love them. Top two and probably #1 for me.

This is the first time I've heard that, but that doesn't make it untrue. I have never had an issue loading them and I haven't noticed that they are more rigid than other blades. Having said all of that, I do love them. Top two and probably #1 for me.
I hadn't ever had an issue loading until the Rex, which has very minimal tabs for the razor to rest upon. Had no issues with Astra SP or GSB, but Nacet didn't bend into the top plate quite as easily.

I also ordered a pack of the nacets. I must say i was really impressed. I have the RR .68 game changer, and all the blades i have (GSB,Wilkinson Germany, Astra SP) the nacets stood out above all to my amazement. I know rate in terms of my face and razor
1.Nacets
2.Astra
3.GSB
4.Wilks

Mine came from Jordan as well. You'll find Arabic writing on the package as that's the target market. Great blades. Mine took a solid month or more to arrive but at a great price. Enjoy!

Interesting 250 packaging. I've got the 100ct folding display packaging, but prefer carton packaging like above. But 250 is a LOT of blades of one type!

Top Bottom