What's new

Gillette London Bridge Blades

Are these available to buy in the UK at all?
Or is it international sellers on eBay UK?

Would be interested in trying these given the posts on this thread

Are these available to buy in the UK at all?
Or is it international sellers on eBay UK?

Would be interested in trying these given the posts on this thread
I don't think so mate. Ebay might be your only option at the moment.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

That's why I told you to buy more. [emoji317] You don't know when they are going to disappear. Look at me. I have been stocking up my favourite blades by buying a pack or two often. After I accumulated around 300, they just stopped making them (after they have been sold here for 28 years). And I can use them only for 4 shaves. So later I had to buy 400 of them from abroad at prices almost 3 times higher.
I have 250 as of now. This will be sufficient for a long time lol. I rotate between my other brands like the Personna Lab Blue (100), Astra SP (150), Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (150), SuperMax Blue Diamond (100) amongst others. I have too many blades mate.

4th shave with the London Bridge this morning. I can say this will be the last for me. During the last [3rd] pass I could say the blade is not as sharp as on the 1st shave. I can feel now a couple of places on my jaws that are not exactly BBS. 4 shaves out of a blade is a good thing in my book.

A UK-based ebay seller has now made the Vietnam-packaging version of these these available, along with some other rarities (Super Blue, Super Thin).

Blades should be with me sometime next week.

4th shave with the London Bridge this morning. I can say this will be the last for me. During the last [3rd] pass I could say the blade is not as sharp as on the 1st shave. I can feel now a couple of places on my jaws that are not exactly BBS. 4 shaves out of a blade is a good thing in my book.
I just finished shave 6. Again, comfortable ATG pass on my 3rd pass. Feels like it can handle another 1 or 2 without any problems.
proxy.php

A UK-based ebay seller has now made the Vietnam-packaging version of these these available, along with some other rarities (Super Blue, Super Thin).

Awesome. Do let us know your feedback.

I could't find them. And I tried on borth ebay.com and ebay.co.uk

I could't find them. And I tried on borth ebay.com and ebay.co.uk
They're probably not shipping them to wherever you're based. Since Brexit a lot of businesses have paused international shipments - it might be worth checking again in a month or so.

Also RBC has them in stock: London Bridges, Super Blues and Super Thins. I suspect your ebay seller is the RBC English ebay store.

I think I've just placed an order with the same seller, Super Blues, Super Thins, Super Thin Platinums, Gillette Winners (with Indian cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar on the tuck) and a host of other blades.

Yes, I've checked, completely different seller, also much more expensive.
The ebay seller I got mine from is slightly more expensive for the London Bridges but cheaper for Super Thins. The ebay seller also has free 2nd class postage which makes the blades significantly cheaper unless you are buying a lot of blades on RBC (and you only want blades that RBC has that are cheaper)

The ebay seller I got mine from is slightly more expensive for the London Bridges but cheaper for Super Thins. The ebay seller also has free 2nd class postage which makes the blades significantly cheaper unless you are buying a lot of blades on RBC (and you only want blades that RBC has that are cheaper)

£ 20 flat shipping rate UK to Italy, no matter the quantity :crying:. After Brexit it takes more than a month to have them delivered. 15 days from Sweden (RBC) and they charge € 2.99

£ 20 flat shipping rates UK to Italy, no matter the quantity :crying:. After Brexit it takes more than a month to have them delivered. 15 days from Sweden (RBC) and they charge € 2.99
I think a lot of people both sides of the English Channel will be looking for new vendors after Brexit!

That's the same vendor I picked up a mix of blades from (all single packs as I have never heard of never mind tried some of them 😂)

Did you pick up any other blades from that vendor?
@Abz88 - yes, I’ve bought from them several times in the last six months - Nacets, GSB’s, Super-Max, and Minoras. Always had good service.

Al.

Last edited:
Top Bottom