What's new

WTB Gillette Hybrid Tech

Hello!

I haven’t had the funds to take advantage of the last two beauties that came up for sale here - but I do now!

Let me know if you have one you would sell. I’m interested in any condition. Head only is fine too if that’s what you’ve got.

Thanks!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Hey there. I happen to have an extra Hybrid Tech at the moment. Wasnt actively looking to sell it. But if I can help a brother in need, I may be able to part with it. Are you in the US? Reach out via PM if you want to chat. Its a complete set with the zipper-up case. Its decent. If you are interested, i will take some glamour shots. Thanks!

Hello!

I haven’t had the funds to take advantage of the last two beauties that came up for sale here - but I do now!

Let me know if you have one you would sell. I’m interested in any condition. Head only is fine too if that’s what you’ve got.

Thanks!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Hey there. I happen to have an extra Hybrid Tech at the moment. Wasnt actively looking to sell it. But if I can help a brother in need, I may be able to part with it. Are you in the US? Reach out via PM if you want to chat. Its a complete set with the zipper-up case. Its decent. If you are interested, i will take some glamour shots. Thanks!
Excellent gesture, @BradWorld :)

Top Bottom