What's new

Gillette Heritage Initial Review

I will tell you guys that for me, I get the best shaves with this razor when I use a Gillette branded blade, doesn't matter what type, Nacet, 7'oclock, platinum blue, King, etc etc etc. any Gillette branded blade in this razor just flat out performs the best for me. I don't know what it is, but this is my absolute go too, and I have been using this thing non stop since 2019 when I got it.

I think this is one of the best and most hidden little razors in the wet shaving world as I think guys pass it up because they think it's just "Gillette trying to get back to their roots" or whatever. I will say that for the money, the performance, and the overall quality, this razor will be my go too all the time. As much as I want to get a Fattip, I don't want to break my streak now of using this razor as my daily driver. And please no one tell me "streaks are meant to be broken" lol otherwise I will end up with a Fattip.
Flex your Gonads and break that streak
20191130_173355.jpg

I'm just kidding , pulling your chain &
And having a little fun.
Please pay me no attention

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I will tell you guys that for me, I get the best shaves with this razor when I use a Gillette branded blade, doesn't matter what type, Nacet, 7'oclock, platinum blue, King, etc etc etc. any Gillette branded blade in this razor just flat out performs the best for me. I don't know what it is, but this is my absolute go too, and I have been using this thing non stop since 2019 when I got it.

I think this is one of the best and most hidden little razors in the wet shaving world as I think guys pass it up because they think it's just "Gillette trying to get back to their roots" or whatever. I will say that for the money, the performance, and the overall quality, this razor will be my go too all the time. As much as I want to get a Fattip, I don't want to break my streak now of using this razor as my daily driver. And please no one tell me "streaks are meant to be broken" lol otherwise I will end up with a Fattip.
There is no harm in adding a nice Grande or Piccolo to your collection, I find they work well with Gillette branded blades, as does my Gillette Heritage.
20210420_204318[1].jpg

if I add a fattip though, I will be breaking my streak of using the same razor for over a year straight, and I don't think I'm there yet on that idea and concept.

Top Bottom