What's new

Gillette Green 7o'clock India permasharp, wow

So, I’ve been de shaving since 2006. I’ve used probably 100 different blades. For some reason, I never tried these. They were on sale on amazon, so I got 200 for $16.

I used one in my tradere today and from the first stroke through my sideburn, I could tell they were ultra sharp, and super smooth. Just awesome. No idea on longevity, but at 8 cents, who cares? Awesome.
proxy.php

So, I’ve been de shaving since 2006. I’ve used probably 100 different blades. For some reason, I never tried these. They were on sale on amazon, so I got 200 for $16.

I used one in my tradere today and from the first stroke through my sideburn, I could tell they were ultra sharp, and super smooth. Just awesome. No idea on longevity, but at 8 cents, who cares? Awesome.
proxy.php
These are one of my favorites. Been using these for a loooong time. Yes these Russian made blades are super sharp and super smooth. I get 5 good shaves with one blade. For comparison, the Astra gives me 6.
The 7 O'clock Super Stainless is has always been in my top 3 list of favorite blades.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

These are one of my favorites. Been using these for a loooong time. Yes these Russian made blades are super sharp and super smooth. I get 5 good shaves with one blade. For comparison, the Astra gives me 6.
The 7 O'clock Super Stainless is has always been in my top 3 list of favorite blades.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

yeah, the Russian greens are great. I used them a lot back in 2008 or so.

But, I’m talking about the Indian greens, which I always dismissed due to their price, and the fact that I usually prefer platinum and/or Russian blades.

They are working well for me, gonna get the usual Gillette shave count (around 100) if all goes well.

I like the 7 O'Clock Blacks a little better, but if the Permasharps were the only blades available I'd be good. Nothing strange about them, and for non-platinum blades they work very well for me.

The green is a decent blade. Doesn’t have the longevity of the Indian black, but like guitarslinger has said, it’s very cheap. I’ve had great shaves with the green blades. Would recommend giving them a try.

The Indian greens are much sharper than the Russian. They aren't exactly Feather-sharp, but still...
Skin comfort is different. With the the Russian ones I forget I have shaved 20 mins after the shave. Not so with the Indian. I need to use very protective creams, otherwise there is burning for at least 2 hours.
For me longevity is different. The Russian ones with thinner creams get me only 2 shaves. The Indian - 3 shaves with thick protective creams.

Top Bottom