What's new

WTB Gillette Goodwill (#162 / #164) with the holes in the topcap

Hi,

looking for a nice Gillette Goodwill with the holes in the topcap. Either the #164 with the slotted hole, or the #162 with the corner positioning posts.

thx
szekelya

[EDIT] I have attached a photo from a post by ObiDon from 3 years ago. I know there are different Goodwill models, I'm interested in one of those two in his picture.

gw.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, yesterday I found my #162 in a WTS topic here.

As for the Old Types, I simply love them. I have a regular ball end, a northshore cerakoted one, and recently acquired a single ring with a vintage shim. If I could have only one razor, it would be an old type.

The diamond hole goodwills on the other hand are beautiful, and I was weak to resist temptation.

Thanks, yesterday I found my #162 in a WTS topic here.

As for the Old Types, I simply love them. I have a regular ball end, a northshore cerakoted one, and recently acquired a single ring with a vintage shim. If I could have only one razor, it would be an old type.

The diamond hole goodwills on the other hand are beautiful, and I was weak to resist temptation.

If you like the styling of Goodwills go research Probak razors. Here are 2 to see what I mean.
probak.jpg

Wow, they do look pretty, and I like the handle. Great attemots to kill the old 3 hole blades, and as I read Gillette needed a merger with them. Never came across a single probak ever.

Reopening thread. :) So While I got a #162, which was love at first sight when I opened the package, I'm still looking for an #164, and also another #162 for one of my buddies. These are the coolest looking Art Deco old types I ever came across.
Any ideas where to get these?

Thx!

Top Bottom