What's new

GIVEAWAY! Gillette Flaretip PIF

Gillette J-4 flaretip and a couple of tucks of blades up for grabs. No hoops to jump through, just reply “I’m in” if you’re interested. CONUS only. This will run until Thursday evening at 7pm eastern. Assuming I get the winner’s info before lunchtime Friday, I’ll try my best to get it shipped that day. Good luck.
578D2408-6982-4612-B012-2B6134385F47.jpeg
5DBCC13B-79FF-4449-844D-F5DD0B1EFDCF.jpeg

I'm in! My birth year razor, and one I've been looking for quite a while--the only one I've been able to locate near me had not just missing end caps, but one whole side of the T-Bar was missing, so nothing was holding the doors on one of the sides (sometime after 62, Gillette went from a single piece T-Bar/lift system to a crimped on end caps/attachment point). It was in the case, but I had to take a pass. Good luck to the winner.

Gillette J-4 flaretip and a couple of tucks of blades up for grabs. No hoops to jump through, just reply “I’m in” if you’re interested. CONUS only. This will run until Thursday evening at 7pm eastern. Assuming I get the winner’s info before lunchtime Friday, I’ll try my best to get it shipped that day. Good luck. View attachment 1422404View attachment 1422405
Fantastic PIF!! The generosity in this forum is so awesome! I'm respectfully not in.

Gillette J-4 flaretip and a couple of tucks of blades up for grabs. No hoops to jump through, just reply “I’m in” if you’re interested. CONUS only. This will run until Thursday evening at 7pm eastern. Assuming I get the winner’s info before lunchtime Friday, I’ll try my best to get it shipped that day. Good luck.
I’m in! I should’ve kept mine but sold it a while ago. I really liked the 40’s style SuperSpeeds but really miss that grip!!!

Top Bottom