What's new

gillette coolwave

This appears to be nothing like the Gillette Cool Wave AS splash we can get in the USA. :cursing: Too bad, as this sounds like something I would like.

It's newly on the shelf at my N. Georgia Walmart also. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll be getting it for Christmas (alongside Aramis AS and a big bottle of Jovan Musk AS).

It's one of the few things Gillette-P&G hasn't contaminated yet, but give them time.

I like this aftershave very much and the scent lasts all day.

My son gave me this for Christmas. I wear a lot of high end colognes and rarely hear anything from SWMBO. I came down from my shave this morning and her first comment was about how good I smelled. I pick up a clean vetiver note. I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.

My GF loves the smell of this aftershave, i like the scent also. What i don't like is that it does NOTHING for my face. To me, its a cologne, not an aftershave.

Performance wise its good...I'm not too fond of the smell and my wife can't stand it so I've been using Adidas Dynamic also a good performer and its made in the USA.

Top Bottom