What's new

FS Gillette Bulldog, New Improved, ETHOS, Feather DX and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I have for sale a few items as I am slowly becoming a minimalist and need to fund a time sensitive purchase. I will ship FAST with tracking USPS and CONUS all sales PPGS.
#1 Gillette Bulldog N681916 This was replated by Chris Spencer at Backroads Gold. This razor has two very small hairline cracks at the top but is barely visible, all teeth are straight. I am asking 125$ Here is some very good pics of this razor in a thread of mine for reference. Thread 'Back Roads Gold Review' Back Roads Gold Review - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/back-roads-gold-review.613318/
#2 Gillette New Improved 777873A This was also replated by Chris Spencer at Backroads Gold. This razor also had two very small hairline cracks at the top but are barely visible and 1 corner tooth bent but does not affect a thing. Chris and I decided best leave be than take a risk and break it off. I am asking 125$ Here are some very good pics of this razor in a thread of mine for reference. Thread 'Back Roads Gold Review' Back Roads Gold Review - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/back-roads-gold-review.613318/
#3 Gillette FatBoy E4. Everything clicks and works as should and locks/opens/turns fully. I am asking 65$
#4 Gillette Aristocrat US Pat Off. Everything locks/opens/turns as it should. I am asking 65$
#5 Feather DX Kamisori. I am asking 100$
#6 ETHOS lot... Vanilla Safi 90% left i would assume with 4 splashes only used a few times. I am asking 100$
I will sell as a lot for 450$
If you have any questions or would like more pictures please reach out and ask. If I am outta line with my pricing please let me know. Thank you for your time and interest folks. Let's find these a good home! 20221013_082942.jpg20221013_083030.jpg20221013_083053.jpg20221013_083215.jpg

Updating prices. Merkur now 65$ Bulldog 100$ New Improved 100$ FatBoy 55$ ETHOS lot 75$ Feather DX - NO CHANGE. Buy the lot for 335$

I ship fast guys, freaky fast! Let's get this stuff gone. Accepting offers within reason.

Buy with confidence from this gentleman. Extremely fast shipping, beautiful razor that exceeded images presented, and thoughtful additions.

Updating price on lot 250$ Folks!! I've lost my mind, come and take advantage of the deals!! Bulldog 75$ (Replated) New Improved 75$ (Replated) ETHOS/DX/Merkur- NO CHANGE since last update

Updsting prices. Feather DX 75$ Merkur 65$ New Improved 65$ ETHOS/Fatboy - No Change buy the lot for 200$ Great prices here people!!

Updating lot price- 175$ shipped USPS - CONUS 2 DAY Priority shipping. Can/will have to you by Monday if purchase today befor 3pm mtn time. Screaming deal.

THE LOT HAS SOLD! I wanted to thank everybody who showed interest amd to those who made purchase. I am very grateful and thankful, i hope you all enjoy what you receive come Monday. Thanks B&B and thank you @Rocket 1 for the love posted above, means alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom