What's new

Gillette British Aristocrats

What's up you guys?
I wanted to show you my latest addition to my collection: two Gillette British Aristocrats.
The rhodium plated set #21 and the gold plated set. Now I know there is some sort of controversy surrounding this gold set because I think no one knows what set really is...a #16 or #21?
Anyway, beautiful looking razors that I've been wanting to get for a while and now I finally got them.

20200331_025249.jpg
20200331_025306.jpg
20200330_214104.jpg

Aren't they a lovely couple?

Very nice scores, a lovely couple indeed. The British Aristocrats are the best razors there is IMHO. The golden set holding a 3rd generation razor like yours was made only for the Argentinian (or the South American) market so is somewhat rarer to get a hold of. I don’t know the number of it.

As I have also caught the Brit Aristo bug (bad pun in these times, I know) I did this elaborated thread on them some months ago - in case if you’re interested :thumbup1:

Very nice scores, a lovely couple indeed. The British Aristocrats are the best razors there is IMHO. The golden set holding a 3rd generation razor like yours was made only for the Argentinian (or the South American) market so is somewhat rarer to get a hold of. I don’t know the number of it.

As I have also caught the Brit Aristo bug (bad pun in these times, I know) I did this elaborated thread on them some months ago - in case if you’re interested :thumbup1:

This thread is awesome!

Top Bottom