What's new

Gillette Blades, just pick ONE of these and say why

Undoubtedly it would be Spoilers since they last so many shaves or King C Gillette Signature for best feel and efficiency.

But for this post, I have ~400 Nacets and 1000 on the way. So I think we know, they are sharp, smooth and just a pleasure in most razors I use.

Gillette Nacet - I just bought 100 for the sharp.

I did also get 100 each Russian Gillette Platinum and Ladas Rapira Platinum Lux. I was indulging my usual platinum prejudice and getting a Russian inventory. Perhaps for the last time?

Gillette Super Thin Mejorada (red box). They are made in Brazil. In Argentina, where I live, they are very affordable. They are very sharp, less forgiving than Treet Platinum, or Dorco ST-300. I love them

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Nacet Stainless

Sure, they’re sharp, smooth, and long lasting, but the box with five blades has a crocodile printed on it.

Want to guess why I like Shark blades and want to try Tiger blades?

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Russian or Malaysian? I don't see either variety for sale currently.
I found this pic here on B & B. The ones I have look like these.

Attachments

• $gnacet.jpg
    $gnacet.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 7
Overall number one is KCG for sharpness and smoothness - not for cost efficiency.

In my Henson, the 7 o'clock SS is wonderful and the price is right!

I just started using a standard Gillette 7 o'clock this morning in my GBS adjustable razor (setting #2). I got a nice shave from it I'll see how long it lasts until my Dark Blue (Russian) Gillette Platinum blades arrive from New Jersey.

Top Bottom