What's new

FSOT Gillette 'Aristocrat' 1,2 and 4.gen - Gillette 'Popular' - Gillette 'Executive' - Gibbs 'Adjustable'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gents!

I have been given a great opportunity which sadly has the consequence that some of my beauties have to go. Needless to say I'm not totally thrilled about it, but hopefully all razors will find a new good home soon.

I have tried to take some good pictures and given extra description where needed, but as always questions are welcomed and extra pictures can be provided.

Prices are based on the condition, rarity, market and the many hours I have had to use to get them looking as best as possible. At least this is a start.

I could maybe be interested in trading or partial trading with 'Wolfman'-razors or parts.

Regards,

Mikkel

Shipping(from Denmark)

16EUR using mail

21EUR using trackable mail

IMG_1356.jpg

Gibbs 'Adjustable' #15 (162EUR)

A couple of marks on the handle, but I can't see any cracks. The spring is a modern one made in stainless steel which works better in my opinion.

IMG_1321.jpg
IMG_1322.jpg
IMG_1323.jpg
IMG_1324.jpg

Last edited:
Gillette 'Aristocrat' #21 2.gen (55EUR)

I saved this razor from death as a fun little restoring project months ago. It was mechanical dysfunctional so I took it apart cleaned it and polished it as best as possible. The razor should function like intended, but I can't say it is 100% optimal since I corrected quite a few things. I have shaved with it once and didn't notice anything odd.

The red arrow illustrates an area that is a bit loose in regards to the rod, so a blade will need to have a little help to get past that point and get secured.

IMG_1304.jpg
IMG_1305.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1307.jpg
IMG_1308.jpg
IMG_1309.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg
IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

Gillette 'Popular' #47 (55EUR)

1 door is a tiny bit loose when closed, but everything looks symmetrical.

IMG_1325.jpg
IMG_1326.jpg
IMG_1327.jpg
IMG_1328.jpg
IMG_1329.jpg

To anyone interested in one or both of the last two razors I will cover shipping costs 👍🏼

Gillette 'Executive' 1949 (135EUR)
Gillette 'Aristocrat' #15 2.gen purple inside (162EUR)

Gillette 'Aristocrat' #15 2.gen purple inside - price reduced to 155EUR and I will still pay shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom