What's new

Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow Updated?

I recently tested some Gillette 7 O'Clock SharpEdge blades and liked them enough to order 50 more.

The blades I've received are laser etched on one side whereas the blades I tested had black ink on.

Are they the same blade or have I got fakes?

I know Astra SP blades were updated in a similar fashion recently - maybe they're standardizing production at the factory.

I just got a package of 100. They switched to laser etching. Same blades as before. Just etched instead of ink. I kind of freaked for a second because when I opened one it looked blank. When I flipped it over I saw the etching.

So let's see, we now have PPI's 7 o'clock sharpedge, Astras, Gillette Platinum, and Permasharp laser etched. What else do they still make that we're still waiting to be converted? Silver Blue, I guess is one. And the 7o'clock stainless. What else is still in production there?

So let's see, we now have PPI's 7 o'clock sharpedge, Astras, Gillette Platinum, and Permasharp laser etched. What else do they still make that we're still waiting to be converted? Silver Blue, I guess is one. And the 7o'clock stainless. What else is still in production there?

The exalted Rubie.

Nacets?? My old stash should be good for the next decade, so I won’t know if they change.

Top Bottom